Emerson Kate Cole Obituary – Cause of Death: Amarillo girl dies from anaphylaxis.
An elementary schooler, Emerson Kate Cole of Amarillo, Texas, with a food allergy, had an allergic reaction at school two days ago and died.
Emerson’s dad, Cole Land Scape announced her hospitalization via Facebook on Tuesday:
“Facebook friends and family.
Please pray hard for my daughter Emerson, she had an allergic reaction at school today and she’s in horrible shape. I’ve been told there’s a slight chance she will make it.
I am literally dying inside. I can’t lose her.”
On Thursday, January 19, 2023, Cole Land Scape broke the tragic news of his daughter’s passing via another Facebook.
“My heart has left my body, My sweet baby daughter passed this morning at 9:58. I wanted to share the news with everyone that has reached out and shown our families love and support.”
Her parents made the generous decision to donate her organs to save the lives of other children.
Words fall short of expressing our grief for your loss, as we mourn with family and friends for this great loss. We are truly sorry to hear of the loss of this promising being. Please accept our condolences and may our prayers help comfort you. Please receive our heartfelt condolences.
Feel free to drop condolences messages and prayers for the family and friends of the deceased as it will go a very long way at this difficult time of theirs.