An opportunity for African Youth to share their thoughts, ideas, and experiences on the “Leadership for the Africa We Want”, and have their winning entries contribute to the Pan-African Young Leaders Training Manual.
APPLICATION CRITERIA AND PROCEDURE
- The essay is submitted by an African youth of the age 18-35 years and who is a citizen of any of the 55 member states of the African Union.
- African youth residing either in Africa or in the diaspora
- Young women are highly encouraged to participate in the competition
The essay is submitted in PDF to the email address: [email protected]
- Submit a copy of your national ID or passport
- The essay should be submitted in one of the official African Union Languages
- Continental call for essay starts 19th March 2021
- Close of Entries 19th April 2021