ABU Zaria Diploma Admission Form ↔ Do you want to Apply for Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Diploma Programme Admission Form and still yet you don’t seems to achieve your Aim Read through this Page.
ABU IAIICT Diploma Entry Requirements and Duration
Diploma in Computer Science: Minimum of five (5) O-Level passes at credit level (and above) in WAEC/NECO including Mathematics, English Language, Physics and any other two subjects in Sciences and/or Social Sciences at not more than two sittings.
Diploma in Computer Systems Engineering: Minimum of five (5) O-Level passes at credit level (and above) in WAEC/NECO including Mathematics, English Language, Physics, Chemistry and any other one subject in Sciences and/or Social Sciences at not more than two sittings.
DURATION OF THE COURSES: Two (2) years.
How to Apply for ABU Diploma Admission Form
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Tuition fees for both Diploma Programmes is Fifty One Thousand Naira N51,000 only.
For information Contact: 08035899120, 08092385915.
Ahmadu Bello University came along with the institution which was Least Expected to grant and fight for the future of student who value Knowledge, one of the things that set Ahmadu Bello University Aside from other Universities is that the Institution is Based on Absolute Integrity.
Are you Interested to know more About Ahmadu Bello University News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About Ahmadu Bello University?
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE