BASU Remedial Admission Form ♦ The Bauchi State University (BASU) Remedial Admission Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out and on sale…all Aspirants of Bauchi State University seeking a Remedial Admission Form are to see requirement Below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUG) remedial programme for the 2019/2020 academic session.
WHO IS TO APPLY
- Candidates who have deficiency in their University entry requirements at the ordinary level.
- Candidates who were unable to score the minimum points in JAMB (UTME).
- Candidates must possess a minimum of three (3) credits in any of the Sciences, Social Sciences or Arts subjects.
How to Apply for Bauchi State University Remedial Admission Form.
1. Visit the University’s website at http://basug_remedial.admissions.cloud/ and click on new application.
2. Create account
3. Make payment online through the Account created
4. Fill the form online
5. Submit form online
6. Successful candidates will be contacted via their e-mail addresses provided.
Application form is Five Thousand Five Hundred Naira only (N5,500.00)
Please note that if your “O’ level results are not ready, indicate awaiting results. You will be considered when the examination body releases the results.
The sale of BASUG Remedial Form will end on 30 August, 2019.
This is hoe Bauchi State University (BASU) Remedial Admission Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session will be performed, if you have question on this don’t hesitate to Ask us Below.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE