CBN Collaborative Postgraduate Form ♣ The Central Bank of Nigeria Collaborative Postgraduate Programme (CBN-CPP) Admission Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session has been Released and on sale ♠ NOTE that this Postgraduate Programme Form is for Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business Administration and Economics…See more Details Below.
Central Bank of Nigeria Collaborative Postgraduate Programme Admission Form
The Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria; University of Ibadan, Ibadan; and University of Nigeria, Nsukka hereby announce the hosting of, and call for applications into the Central Bank of Nigeria Collaborative Postgraduate Programme (CBN-CPP) in Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business Administration and Economics in collaboration with the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). The CBN-CPP is the Bank’s flagship intervention in the education sub-sector which is aimed at producing a critical mass of well-educated postgraduate degree holders in the fields of Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business Administration and Economics for the financial services industry, and the Nigerian economy as a whole. The CBN-CPPP is housed at the Central Bank of Nigeria Centres of Excellence located in each of the Universities.
Graduation requirements shall be as determined by the Senate of each University and subject to meeting the minimum academic requirements prescribed by the Universities and National Universities Commission (NUC).
CBN Collaborative Postgraduate Programme Courses.
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) Economics (Specialization in Development Economics, or Financial Economics and Markets)
- Master of Science (M. Sc.) Banking and Finance (Specialization in Financial Engineering or Credit and Treasury Management))
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) Accounting (Specification in Forensic Accounting and Auditing or Financial Accounting and Reporting)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Credit and Financial Risk Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Taxation
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Finance
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Business Analytics
CBN Collaborative Postgraduate Programme Admission Eligibility, Requirements & Duration.
ELIGIBILITY: Application is open to qualified candidates. Specifically, the programme is meant for: (i) applicants from relevant public-sector organizations; (ii) applicants attached to, or being sponsored by private institutions, or organizations as part of their staff development programmes, and (iii) independent applicants on self-sponsorship. There would also be sponsorship, particularly for indigent students.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS: Interested candidates must possess a minimum of (i) Second Class Honours (Upper Division) Bachelor’s Degree in related fields from a recognized university and must have completed the mandatory NYSC programme. Candidates that meet requirement (i) and possess professional qualifications such as ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CIIN, ACIPM, AMNIN and ACIB will have added advantage for the MBA programme.
DURATION AND MODE OF STUDY: The duration of each programme shall be a minimum of four (4) semesters and strictly full time. It shall consist of teaching/course work, research (dissertation), oral/written examination, and case studies.
How to Apply for CBN Collaborative Postgraduate Programme Admission Form.
Application shall be done online through www.CBNCPP.org with a link to the postgraduate schools of the participating institutions subject to the payment of a non-refundable application fee of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20,000.00). Payments should be made into …………………… with………………
(i) All applications shall be completed on or before August 23, 2019
(ii) Aptitude Test/Interview: August 28 -30, 2019
(iii) Names of admitted candidates will be released/published on participating University website and www.CBNCPP.Org , by September 13, 2019, after which they will be contacted by e-mail.
Are you Interested to know more About Central Bank of Nigeria Collaborative Postgraduate Programme News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About Central Bank of Nigeria Collaborative Postgraduate Programme.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE