Do you Know that DESPO ND Part–Time Form is Out?? The Delta State Polytechnic Otefe-Oghara (DESPO) ND Part-Time Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session. is Now Selling the DESPO ND Part-Time Form all Aspirants are to see the proccess Below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghar (DESPO) National Diploma (ND) Part-Time programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
(ii) Banking and Finance
(iii) Business Administration and Management
(iv) Office Technology & Management
(v) Mass Communication
(vi) Computer Science
(vii) Science Laboratory Technology
(ix) Electrical/Electronics Engineering
(x) Mechanical Engineering
(xi) Welding & Fabrication Technology Engineering
(xii) Industrial Maintenance Engineering & Technology
(xiii) Computer Engineering
(i) 5 O’Level papers in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language.
(ii) CANDIDATES WHO SAT FOR THE 2019 UTME AND SCORED 100 AND ABOVE.
The Screening exercise is for the following candidates:
- Those who chose Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara.
- All candidates who did not choose Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara as first choice are advised to access JAMB website and apply for change of Institution to Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara.
- All Candidates must ensure that their O/L result is uploaded to JAMB Website.
- Candidates are advised to come with writing materials and HB Pencil.
The Screening Exercise will hold between Tuesday 10th and Wednesday 11th December, 2019 as follow:
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|Tuesday 10th, December,
|School of Applied Sciences & Technology
i. Science Laboratory Technology
ii. Computer Science
School of Engineering
i. Electrical/Electronics Engineering
ii. Mechanical Engineering
iii. Computer Engineering
iv. Welding & Fabrication Technology
v. Industrial Maintenance Engineering &
|Wednesday 11th, December, 2019||School of Business Studies
ii. Business Administration &Management
iii. Banking & Finance
iv. Mass Communication
v. Office Technology & Management
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
(i) 4 recent passport sized photographs with one each attached to the application/screening form and the two acknowledgement cards.
(ii) Bursary receipt for the purchase of the forms
(iii) Certificates/Statements of Result
(iv) Certificate of Local Government of Origin
(i) The following subjects are taken as one: Economics or Commerce, Government or History or Civic Education, Biology or Agricultural Science or Fishery or animal Husbandry, Marketing or Salesmanship, Financial Accounting or Book Keeping, Data Processing or ICT or Computer Studies or Information & Communication Technology, CRS is accepted only for all Business/social Science Courses.
(ii) Candidates who applied for Computer Science must have at least a pass in Physics.
(i) Log on to www.ogharapoly.edu.ng then click on Part-Time ND Application Form.
(ii) Click the payment button to pay a non-refundable application fee of Ten Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N10,500.00) made online with Verve or Master debit card (ATM Card).
(iii) Fill the online application form with the requested information and submit.
(iv) Print two (2) copies of the online acknowledgement form to conclude the registration.
Deadline: Candidates are expected to apply on or before 29th November,2019
Are you Interested to know more About Delta State Polytechnic Otefe-Oghara News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About Delta State Polytechnic .
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE