FUAM JUPEB Admission Form ♠ All Heads UP!! —-The Management of Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi currently has issued the New Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session…this means that the FUAM JUPEB Admission Form is Out and on sale..all aspirants are to see the qualifications, Courses and method of Application Below.
The programme leads to the award of JUPEB Certificate which enables candidates gain Direct entry Admission into Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi and other JUPEB Affiliated Universities in Nigeria and Abroad.
Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi Duration
The duration of the programme is one academic session.
Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi Eligibility
Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of 5 O’level credits (including English Language) relevant to the candidates desired course of study in the University.
Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi Cost of Admission Form
Fifteen Thousand naira (N15, 000.00) only.
Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi Cost of School Fees
One Hundred Thousand (N100,000.00) only
Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi Available Subject Combination
1. Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics (PCM)
2. Physics/Chemistry/Biology (PCB)
Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi Programme Offered
1. COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS & EXTENSION
Bachelor of Agriculture Science with the options in:
i. B. Agric. Agricultural Economics
ii. B. Agric. Agricultural Extension & Rural Development
2. COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURAL AND SCIENCE EDUCATION
Bachelor of Science in Education (B.Sc. Ed) with options in:
i. Agricultural Education
ii. B.Sc Ed Biology
iii. B.Sc Ed Chemistry
iv. B.Sc Ed Integrated Science
v. B.Sc Ed Physics
vi. B.Sc Ed Mathematics/Computer Science
vii. B.Sc Ed Mathematics/Statistics
viii. B.Sc Ed Statistics/Computer Science
v. B. Sc. Biochemistry
vi. B.Sc. Physics
vii. B.Sc. Industrial Physics
viii. B.Sc. Mathematics
ix. B.Sc. Statistics
x. B.Sc. Computer Science
3. COLLEGE OF AGRONOMY
i. B. Agric. Crop Science
ii. B. Agric. Crop & Environmental Protection
iii. B. Agric. Plant Breeding & Seed Science
iv. B. Agric. Soil Science
4. COLLEGE OF ANIMAL SCIENCE
Bachelor of Agricultural Science (B. Agric.) with options:
i. B. Agric. Animal Production
ii. B. Agric. Animal Nutrition
iii. B. Agric. Animal Breeding and Physiology
5. COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
Bachelor of Engineering (B.Engr.) with options in:
i. B. Engr. Agricultural & Environmental Engineering
ii. B. Engr. Civil Engineering
iii. B. Engr. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
iv. B. Engr. Mechanical Engineering
6. COLLEGE OF FORESTRY & FISHERIES
Bachelor of Forestry (B. For) with options in:
i. B. For. Social & Environmental Forestry
ii. B. For. Forestry Production & Products
iii. B. For. Wild Life & Range Management
iv. B. Fisheries & Aquaculture
v. General Forestry
7. COLLEGE OF FOOD TECHNOLOGY & HUMAN ECOLOGY
Bachelor of Science in the following areas:
i. B. Sc. Food Science & Technology
ii. B. Sc. Home Science & Management
iii. B. Sc. Nutrition & Dietetics
8. COLLEGE OF SCIENCE
i B.Sc. Botany
ii. B.Sc. Microbiology
iii. B.Sc. Zoology
iv. B.Sc. Chemistry
How to Apply for FUAM JUPEB Admission Form.
Applicants are hereby advice to pay the application fee of N15, 000.00 through the University website: fees.uam.edu.ng by generating the remita reference number and either pay online or through any bank branch. Here is a step by step to filling the application form;
- Visit uam.edu.ng
- Click on JUPEB application Forms
- Create an account to generate JUPEB Application number
- Fill in your surname, other names, email address and Phone number
- Click on submit to generate the JUPEB application number
- Copy the application number generated and visit the fees.uam.edu.ng to enter the application to proceed to payment.
- On successful completion of payment go back to the portal to validate your payment by entering the payment pin.
- Complete the online application form and click submit.
- Applicants into 2019/2020 preliminary programme are advised to check our Website from time to time for the actual date of the entrance examination and other relevant information.
- All candidates are required to register for 2020 direct entry UTME during the programme.
- All Candidates are required to use valid email addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers
- The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
- Applicants are to note that 2019/2020 entrance examination shall hold at the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi, Pre-Degree Annex.
- Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECTS COMBINATIONS Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate
Submission of online forms will closed on Friday, 13 September, 2019.
Phone; 08104486569, 08134505055, 07030696292, 08075898916
Email: [email protected]
Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi came along with the institution which was Least Expected to grant and fight for the future of student who value Knowledge, one of the things that set Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi Aside from other Universities is that the Institution is Based on Absolute Integrity.
Are you Interested to know more About Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- POST UTME Past Question and Answers DOWNLOAD PDF
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE