FUTMINNA Pre-Degree Admission Form ♦ The Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Pre-Degree/IJMB Programmes Admission Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session Is Out. FUTMINNA Pre-Degree/IJMB Programmes Admission Form for 2020/2021 is on sale and available online go get your form Now.
We have provide means were Students can easily Apply for admission into the One-year Preliminary Degree programme for the 2020/2021 academic session for both Minna and Suleja Centres and IJMB 2020/2021 academic session Minna Centre only of the Federal University of Technology, Minna….See method in which theFederal University of Technology Minna Preliminary Degree programme Admission Form can be applied easily.
The University runs various Science and Technology based degree programmes in the following Schools: (1) Agriculture and Agricultural Technology (2) Electrical Engineering and Technology (3) Environmental Technology (4) Information and Communication Technology (5) Infrastructure, Process Engineering and Technology (6) Life Sciences (7) Physical Sciences (8) Science and Technology Education.
The Pre-Degree programme is designed to prepare candidates for admission into 100 Level degree programmes of the University. While, the IJMB is one year programme for Advanced Level (A/L) subjects to prepare candidates for admission into Nigerian and foreign universities at 200 Level.
Entry Requirements into FUTMINNA Pre-Degree/IJMB Programmes.
To qualify for admission, a candidate MUST have at least five (5) credits including English Language, Mathematics and in any three of the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Economics, Biology/Agricultural Science/Health Science/ Technical Drawing and Geography at SSCE, GCE O’ Level, NECO and NABTEB. The results obtained should not be at more than two sittings. For IJMB programme, Agricultural Science and Health Science are not acceptable.
How to Apply for FUTMINNA Pre-Degree/IJMB Form.
(a) Candidates are to log on to (www.futminna.edu.ng) to obtain instructions for the purchase of application forms.
(b) Application form cost Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) only.
4. Duration of sales: (a) Pre-degree 1st July – 30th November, 2019
(b) IJMB 1st July – 30th November, 2019
5. Please note that the Centre is not liable to give reasons for rejecting any application, nor will it enter into correspondence on the subject matter with any applicant.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE