LASU Diploma in Law Form ♦ The Lagos State University Diploma in Law Admission Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out, Aspirants are to see the pattern of Applying for Lagos State University Diploma in Law Admission Form Below.
The duration of the programme is two academic session (ie Two years).
LASU Diploma in Law Admission Requirements.
- Aspiring candidates must have at least four (4) credit passes at SSCE/GCE/NECO or its equivalent including English.
- Mature candidates of not less thirty five (35) year of age with at least a pass in English Language or Mathematics with ten (10) years working experience at managerial level may be considered.
How to Apply for LASU Diploma in Law Admission Form.
Application form for the programme is obtainable from the University’s website: www.lasu.edu.ng on the payment of ten thousand naira (N10,000. 00) only, as application fee through this link ==> studentservices.lasu.edu.ng/sw_application/newstudents.
Disclaimer: Any applicant who pays money to any individual/other account/or through other means aside from the one above, does that to his/her own disadvantage.
Deadline: Closing Date of Application is Six (6) weeks from the date of this publication.
The above article is all about Lagos State University (LASU) Diploma in Law Admission Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session , while glancing through this content if you have any question please make use of the comment space below.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE