LASU JUPEB Late Entry Admission Form ♦ The Lagos State University (LASU) JUPEB Late Entry Admission Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session is Now Available—All those seeking for Late Entry Admission into Lagos State University are to see the Pattern of Applying for the Lagos State University JUPEB Admission Form.
The Programme shall run for 12 Calendar months. It is an intensive programme to prepare exceptionally brilliant candidates for admission into the 200 Level Degree Programme offered by JUPEB AFFILIATED UNIVERSITIES
The Programme is located in the Lagos State University Foundation Programme Campus, ASCON Road, Topo, Badagry.
LASU JUPEB Admission Requirements.
(a) Five (5) Ordinary Level Credit Passes in relevant subjects, including English Language. For candidates who intend to study courses in Medicine/Dentistry/Nursing/Agric Science, Science Education, Social Sciences, Management Sciences and Engineering, Credit Pass in Mathematics is compulsory.
(b) Students who meet the admission requirements will be invited for a written qualifying examination.
(c) Successful candidates will be required to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of Twenty Five Thousand Naira only (N25,000.00).
LASU JUPEB Available Courses.
FACULTY OF ARTS
- Arabic Studies and French studies
- Christian Religious Studies
- Theatre Arts
- English Language
- History and International Studies
- Islamic Studies
- Yoruba and Communication Arts
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Education & Chemistry
- Education & Yoruba
- Education & Biology
- Education & Islamic Studies
- Education & French
- Education & Geography
- Education & History
- Education & Physics
- Physical & Health Education
- Education & English Language
- Education & Christian Religious Studies
- Education & Arabic
- Education & Economics
- Education & Political Science
- Education & Guidance and Counselling
- Education & Mathematics
- Education & Computer Science
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- Electronics and Computer Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical and Polymer Engineering
FACULTY OF LAW
- Common Law
- Common and Islamic Law
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- Computer Science
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Public Administration
- Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Geography and Planning
- Political Science
SCHOOL OF TRANSPORT
- Transport Management and Operation
- Transport Planning and Policy
- Transport Technology and Infrastructure
SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION
- Public Relations and Advertising
- Radio & Television Broadcasting
COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
- Medicine and Surgery
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
LASU JUPEB: Criteria for Transiting to 200 Level.
At the end of the intensive preparations, candidates will sit for the JUPEB Examinations. Only successful candidates would be able to transit to 200 Level AND courses shall be allocated based on the level of performance of each students. Also:
- Successful candidates that will be enrolled in the Degree Programmes at 200 Level must purchase the JAMB Direct Entry Form
- Students who fail may be allowed to repeat the Programme
- On admission, if any student voluntary withdraws from the programme, request for refund of School Fee will NOT be entertained.
How to Apply for JUPEB Admission Form & Other Details.
Applicants are required to visit www.lasu.edu.ng/foundation in order to pay the non-refundable application fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira [N15,000:00] only AND fill the necessary online application form.
CLOSING DATE: The closing date for the submission of application forms is Monday, 30th September, 2019.
DATE FOR THE QUALIFYING EXAMINATION: Qualifying Examination for admission into the programme will hold on a date to be announced later at the Badagry Campus, ASCON Road, Topo at 11:00am.
COMMENCEMENT OF LECTURES: Lectures for successful candidates starts immediately.
GENERAL INFORMATION: The Programme is non-residential. Candidates offered admission into the Programme will have syndicated rental of hostel accommodation together with transportation.
This sis all we have pertaining to Lagos State University (LASU) JUPEB Admission Form 2019/2020 Academic Session, in case you have any question relating to this post indicate by Using the Comment Space Below.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE