Nursing & Midwifery Admission Form ♠ The Instruction coming to you is the Shehu Sule College of Nursing & Midwifery Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session. the Shehu Sule College of Nursing & Midwifery, Damaturu Admission Form is now on sale…see more details below.
This is to inform the General public that Shehu Sule College of Nursing and Midwifery will commence Sales of Students admission forms into Basic Nursing/Basic Midwifery Programmes for the year 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Shehu Sule College of Nursing & Midwifery Admission Requirements.
- Prospective Candidates Most possess 5 Credits in the following Science subjects (Biology, Physics, and Chemistry) Including Mathematics and English in not more than two sittings, WAEC, NECO and NABTEB.
How to Apply for Shehu Sule College of Nursing & Midwifery Form.
All Interested candidates are expected to pay the sum of N5, 500.00 only payable at.
Bank Name:Key Stone Bank.
Account Name:School of Nursing and Midwifery, Damaturu.
Thereafter, Candidates should come along with Bank teller to the: Bursary Department in order to collect PIN and proceed to the College website (www.ycnm.edu.ng) to fill Online Application form and print acknowledgement slip.
Printing of Entrance Exams Slip start from 29th July to 28th August, 2019.
N:B PLEASE BEWARE The College does not act through any agent for Admission.
Closing Date: Friday 28th June, 2019.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE