UI Direct Entry Admission Form ◊ This is the University of Ibadan (UI) Direct Entry Admission Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session—-All Aspirant of UI Direct Entry Admission are to summit their biodata…Or any equivalent certificates online before the deadline
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Ibadan (UI) Degree Programmes through Direct Entry for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
The University website will be open for registration on Monday, 08 July 2019 to Friday, 23 August 2019.
Candidates Eligible for UI Direct Entry Admission Form
Only candidates who made University of Ibadan their first choice in the 2019 JAMB Direct Entry will be allowed to submit their bio-data, SSCE/NECO/ O’L, GCE A’L, NCE/ND/HND results on UI portal.
How to Apply for UI Direct Entry Admission Form
(a) Candidates are required to log-in to the Admission Portal using their Jamb Registration Number as their user name and their surname as their password e.g. 69345521EG ADEKOYA (Surname) Kenechukwu Garba. A screening fee of N2,000.00 should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL in favour of University of Ibadan (Admission Processing Fee Account). Candidate’s Name, JAMB Registration Number, Telephone Number and E-mail address should be quoted at the point of payment.
(b) Payment Option
- Credit/Debit card payment using ATM card;
- Cash at bank using the printout from the portal to make payment at the bank;
- Direct bank Account debit whereby internet banking tools are used to make payment.
Candidates are expected to print the payment success receipt which should display full names of the candidate as indicated on the Direct Entry form slip preceded by the JAMB registration number, as the payee and the payment reference number showing success message. Upon successful payment, candidates should proceed on the portal to submit their bio-data and all credentials (SSCE/NECO/O’L, GCE A’L, NCE/ND/HND).
Candidates are advised to fill the online forms carefully, following all instructions, as “mistake(s)”may lead to disqualification. Candidates are expected to upload their photographs and signatures. The image format for the passport and signature is JPEG and must not exceed 50KB. The photographs must be clean, clear and without glasses. Candidates are then to print the evidence of completion of transaction and keep for further reference.
An online help desk platform on https://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/helpdesk will be available to handle all genuine enquiries. Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are therefore advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies. Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above for successful completion of the online submission.
Are you Interested to know more About University of Ibadan News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About University of Ibadan.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE