UNIPORT INRES Postgraduate Programmes Admission Form ♠ The University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT) INRES Postgraduate Programmes Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session. Is Now Available Online.
UNIPORT INRES Postgraduate Programmes Admission Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following Post-Graduate Programmes of the Institute of Natural Resources, Environment and Sustainable Development:
- Post-Graduate Diploma (PGD) in Natural Resources and Environmental Management
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Natural Resources and Environmental Management
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) in Natural Resources and Environmental Management
The Institute of Natural Resources, Environment and Sustainable Development (INRES) is a multidisciplinary Centre of Excellence established in 2011 with a grant by the MacArthur Foundation, Chicago, USA. INRES also collaborates with Directorate of Technical Cooperation in Africa (DTCA) which provides support through the Nigerian Technical Cooperation Fund (NTCF) and African Development Bank (AfDB) for capacity building of African Students.
Career opportunities exist for graduates of all the programmes in the environment and natural resources related Ministries, Agencies and Departments in the public and private sectors. INRES graduates are industry-ready and can also establish their own consultancy services in the relevant sector.
The objective of the Graduate Degree Programmes is to produce competent Manpower with interdisciplinary/ multidisciplinary training in natural resources and environmental management. The emphasis of the training programme is the development of research and analytical skills.
Admission into the programme is open to first degree graduates in Science, Geography/Environmental Science,
Engineering, Health Sciences and related disciplines who possess minimum of Second Class Honours, Lower Division (with minimum CGPA of 3.00 on a 5-point scale and 2.40 on a 4-point scale). Candidates for the PhD Programme should have M.Sc Degree with minimum CGPA of 4.00 on a 5-point scale. The PGD candidates should possess Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Degree with at least Third Class Honours. HND candidates with at least Upper Credit are also eligible to apply.
MODE OF STUDY AND DURATION OF PROGRAMME
The duration of the PGD and MSc Programmes for fulltime students is 12 calendar months. All programmes are modular and full time. In certain exceptional instances arrangement for Part-Time may be considered.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application Forms can be obtained from INRES Office (Delta Park, University of Port Harcourt) on submission of a bank draft of non-refundable application fee of twenty- five thousand naira for applicants within Nigeria and USD 200 for oversea applicants, payable to the Institute of Natural Resources, Environment & Sustainable Development (INRES). Payment can also be made directly into INRES Account (No 5280026885), Fidelity Bank Ltd, University of Port Harcourt, Choba, Rivers State.
Closing date for submission of completed application forms is 30th September 2019. Screening Test and Interview will hold on Thursday 24th October 2019.
For further inquiry, contact: 08036186282 or e-mail: [email protected]
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE