UNIUYO Direct Entry Admission Form ♣ The University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Direct Entry Admission Screening Form for the 2020/2021 Screening Session is Out and available Online..all aspirants are to see requirements and How to Apply Below.
University of Uyo Direct Entry Admission Screening Form
It is advised that all students who are into studies and those who are about entering into it’s department are to key into the Direct Entry Admission Screening Form as regards to the information given …see the University of Uyo Direct Entry Admission Screening Form and the associated documents Below.
How to Apply for UNIUYO Direct Entry Screening Form.
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000 (Two thousand Naira) only via the University portals
Online registration and Payment Instruction:
- Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Direct Entry asthe Admissions Form Type
- Enter your phone number and email address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/lnternet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip.
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration.
- Printout the 2020/2021 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
- Candidates are required to fill out the Bio-Data form correctly and appropriately
- Candidates are also required to scan and upload the original of candidates academic qualifications
- Candidates are expected to submit their completed bio-data forms online (please submit only once).
- Candidates who uploads wrong or incomplete bio-data will automatically be disqualified
- No candidates is required to upload any photograph or biometric capture, as pictures and biometric of candidates have been supplied by JAMB.
- Candidates who do not register for the Direct Entry Screening Exercise will not be considered for admission. However Foreign Candidates, Inmates of Correctional Centers (Prisons), as well as Blind and Deaf candidates are exempted from the Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
CLOSING DATE: Until Further Notice.
Admissions Unit: 08127691825, 08146129875
Are you Interested to know more About the University of Uyo News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About the University of Uyo.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE