UNN Direct Entry Screening Form ♣ The University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) has updated its Direct Entry Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session—This Means that the University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Direct Entry Screening Form is Out and online for Application, All Aspirants who are interested in UNN Direct Entry Screening Form are to see the valuable Requirements, and Method of Application Below.
University of Nigeria Nsukka Direct Entry Screening Form
Only candidates who have registered with Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and have a Degree or at least a Merit/Lower credit level pass in Diploma or NCE, or RN/RM Certificate are eligible for the direct entry admission screening and interview.
Registration exercise for the Direct Entry screening exercise commences on Thursday July 18, 2019and ends on Thursday, August 22, 2019 on the university Portal.
How to Apply UNN Direct Entry Screening.
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial Bank.
Process Flow for Direct Entry Registration
- Log on to the University Website: www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2019/2020 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- O-Level 1
- O-Level 2 ( For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
- Review Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print acknowledgement Slip.
UNN Direct Entry Screening Examination Schedule.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 3, 2019
VENUE : NNAMDI AZIKIWE LIBREARY, UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA
FACULTY/DEPARTMENT: ALL FACULTIES
- Time Faculty/Department
- 8:00 am – 10:00 am
- Basic Medical Sciences
- Biological Sciences
- Environmental Studies
- Health Sciences and Technology
- Medicine and Surgery
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Veterinary Sciences
- 10: am – 12:00 noon
- Business Administration
- Social Sciences
- Vocational Technical Education
Please come with the printout of the acknowledgement for the screening exercise.
Only students who are ready to humble themselves in the course of study are only those who come out with flying colors.
University of Nigeria, Nsukka Education processes are all approved by NUC which is the National Universities Commission of Nigeria is a government commission promoting quality higher education in Nigeria .
University of Nigeria, Nsukka came along with the institution which was Least Expected to grant and fight for the future of student who value Knowledge, one of the things that set PUniversity of Nigeria, Nsukka Aside from other Universities is that the Institution is Based on Absolute Integrity.
Are you Interested to know more About University of Nigeria, Nsukka News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About University of Nigeria, Nsukka .
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE