Arthur Jarvis University Post UTME Screening Form ♦ Arthur Jarvis University has finally open doors for application to qualified students/candidates for the 2020/2021 academic session, 1st or second choice candidates who seek for Arthur Jarvis University Screening should see requirements, Application Process and be Ready for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
The management of the Arthur Jarvis University (AJU), Akpabuyo, Calabar, Cross Rivers State, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for immediate admissions into its undergraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Benefits of Studying at Arthur Jarvis University.
- Affordable tuition including accommodation fee per annum. (Installment semester payment applicable).
- The environment is serene and most conducive for learning.
- World-class educational facilities including ICT/Library/Study skills centre/Entrepreneurship centre/Career Counseling.
- World-class hostels and housing facilities.
- World class sports/ recreational facilities/Food courts/entertainment centre.
- World Class University Hospital & Wellness Centre.
- World-class faculties and lecturers with international exposure and experience.
- Globalised knowledge-based curriculum and globally recognised degree.
- Finish your studies in record time. No strike. The peaceful environment of CALABAR.
- There are opportunities for getting local/foreign scholarships at Arthur Jarvis University.
How many questions is post Utme?
Arthur Jarvis University Available Degree Programmes.
Faculty of Natural And Applied Sciences
- Department of Biological Sciences
* B.Sc. Biology
* B.Sc. Microbiology
* B.Sc. Plant Science & Biotechnology
- Department of Chemical Sciences
* B.Sc. Chemistry
* B.Sc. Biochemistry
- Department of Earth Sciences
* B.Sc. Geology
* B.Sc. Applied Geophysics
- Department of Mathematics and Computer Sciences
* B.Sc. Computer Science
* B.Sc. Mathematics
- Department of Physics
* B.Sc. Physics
Faculty of Humanities Management and Social Sciences
- Department of Accounting and Banking & Finance
* B.Sc. Accounting
* B.Sc. Banking & Finance
- Department of Business Administration
* B.Sc. Business Administration
* B.Sc. Entrepreneurial Studies
- Department of Criminology & Security Studies
* B.Sc. Criminology & Security Studies
- Department of Marketing
* B.Sc. Marketing
- Department of Management
* B.Sc. Management Science
- Department of Economics
* B.Sc. Economics
- Department of Mass Communication and Digital Media
* B.Sc. Mass Communication
- Department of Political Science
* B.Sc. Public Administration
* B.Sc. Political Science
- Department of Hospitality Management and Tourism
* B.Sc. Hospitality Management and Tourism
- Department of Sociology/Social Works
* B.Sc. Sociology
* B.Sc. Peace & Conflict Resolution
* B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- Department of Languages & Linguistics
* B.A. English
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- Department of Human Anatomy
* B.Sc. Anatomy
- Department of Human Physiology
* B.Sc. Physiology
- Department of Public Health
* B.Sc. Public Health
- Department of Nursing Science
* B.Nsc Nursing Science
- Department of Medical Laboratory Science
* B.MLS Medical Laboratory Science
- Department of Optometry
* D.O. Doctor of Optometry
Faculty of Law
- Department of Law
* LL.B Law
Faculty of Education
- Department of Arts and Social Science Education
* B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Economics
* B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Political Science
- Department of Educational Foundations
* B.Ed. Early Childhood Care Education
* B.Ed. Educational Management
* B.Ed. Educational Technology
* B.Ed. Guidance and Counselling
* B.Ed. Primary Education
- Department of Science Education
* B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Biology
* B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Chemistry
* B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Computer Science
- Department of Vocational and Technical Education
* B.Ed. Business Education
Arthur Jarvis University Admission Requirements.
- All applicants are required to have the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) result and scored the minimum cut-off mark prescribed by JAMB.
- All applicants are required to have credits at SSCE, GCE, NECO, or approved equivalent in at least five (5) subjects, which must include English Language, Mathematics and three other subjects as may be specified by each programme.
- The five credits should be obtained in not more than two sittings.
- Candidates awaiting results may also apply.
- Candidates must apply in person at the University
- Interested candidates who wish to change their Jamb first choice to Arthur Jarvis University are required to:
- Apply for change of institution through JAMB.
- Print out new admission letter from JAMB and present same to the Admissions Unit of the University.
Direct Entry Candidates:
Candidates seeking admission through direct entry into any level should possess any of the following:
- NCE at credit level, ND and approved equivalents with at least Lower Credit in relevant fields.
- At least two Advanced Level passes at acceptable grade level.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB).
- In addition to NCE/ND/IJMB, JUPEB or two Advanced Level papers specified by each programme, candidates must also satisfy the Ordinary Level requirements.
- HND holders may be admitted to 200 Level or 300 Level depending on the regulation guiding admission to each department / programme.
How to Apply for Arthur Jarvis University Post UTME Form.
Candidates intending to study at Arthur Jarvis University should proceed immediately to the University campus for screening and documentation.
- * THERE ARE NO SALES OF FORMS
- * THERE ARE NO ONLINE APPLICATION FORMS
- * NO POST UTME
ALL ADMISSION PROCESSES ARE DONE IN THE UNIVERSITY PREMISES
For more information:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: +234 803 822 3566, +234 708 782 4380
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE