Babcock University Post UTME Form ↔ The Babcock University Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021 Academic Session and how to Apply online…More details are written below.
Update: Dear Applicants, please be informed that the 2020 Babcock University Post UTME Screening scheduled to hold on your chosen Date and Time has been shifted to commence from Monday, August 24 in line with the directive from JAMB. Kindly note that candidates whose screening dates are August 3, 5 and 7 are NOT required to go online to reschedule Date and Time. They are only required to check the correct Date and Time on https://applications2.babcock.edu.ng Thank you. Registrar
Babcock University Admission General Entry Requirements.
- Minimum qualification for the First Degree Programs: 5 credits at the GCE/SSCE/NECO Examinations or their equivalent (at not more than 2 sittings); one sitting only for Medicine & Surgery.
- Candidates below 16 years of age are advised not to apply.
- CANDIDATES AWAITING 2019 WAEC/NECO SSCE RESULTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO PRESENT ACCEPTABLE QUALIFICATIONS BEFORE MATRICULATION.
- All candidates who APPLY DIRECTLY to Babcock University are REQUIRED to sit for the current JAMB examination (for 100 Level) or apply for JAMB Direct Entry admissions (for Direct Entry).
- Candidates who apply for Transfer Admissions need to present JAMB Admission letter and transcript from previous University and Attestation Letters.
How to Apply for Babcock University Post UTME Form.
Step 1: VISIT http://application2.babcock.edu.ng to start the application process. Create login details with a valid email address and telephone number to obtain your Password
Step 2: Log-in with your Username as your email address and Password as sent to the email address supplied in step 1.
Step 3: On the Left Panel do the following:
- · Click to fill Form. Make sure you fill all information requested for.
- · Click button to save form if you have filled every information.
- · Upload your Passport Photograph according to the specified size, and JPG or PNG format.
- · Select Screening Centre and Date of Screening.
Payments: Take the APPLICATION ID to the bank (Wema, Diamond, GTB, FirstBank, UBA). Tell the Teller you are paying for Babcock Application Fees via eTranzact platform. The fee is ₦2,000.00. Service charge is ₦350.00. Total ₦2,350.00.
Step 4: Once payment is done, then log in to the application system and Click Submit.
Step 5: Follow all instructions on the left menu, and be sure you print your completed Application Form
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE