CRUTECH Post UTME Screening Form…The Cross River State University of Science & Technology, Calabar (CRUTECH) Post UTME Admission Form for the 2021/2022 academic session and how to apply online…below are guidelines on how to apply.
The Cross River State University of Science & Technology, Calabar (CRUTECH) Post UTME Admission Form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out, first or second choice candidates who desire to be admitted into the Cross River State University of Science & Technology, Calabar Admission 2021/2022 should see requirements, Application Process and be well equipped for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination screening exercise.
The Cross River State University of Science & Technology, CRUTECH invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2021/2022 academic session, and applicants who score 160 and above and choose the institution as first & second choice are advised to apply to the post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise. please kindly follow the instruction below to apply.
CRUTECH Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
- Did not choose CRUTECH at all but interested in Cross River University of Technology and score 160 and above in the 2020 UTME Examination
- Choose Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) as their first choice and scored 160 and above.
- Candidates who fall under number one above are required to go to visit the JAMB website and change to CRUTECH as their First or their preferred Choice Institution.
How to Apply for CRUTECH Post UTME Form.
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay two thousand N(2,000.00) naira Screening Fee payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
To register, applicants should:
- Log on to crutech.edu.ng and click on the PostUTME link.
- Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
The screening will be online, candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
- 2020 UTME Result Slip
- O’level Result(s)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s) details as applicable
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin
- Only candidates who scored 160 and above in the 2020/2021 UTME Examination are eligible for the Screening.
- Candidates are not required to appear physically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar.
- The screening deadline is yet to be disclosed but apply before early to avoid late work.
Candidates should therefore ensure that:
- All the above stated documents are scanned and uploaded properly.
- The phone number and scratchcard(s) details provided are correct.
Help Lines: 08055920291; 08151118002; 08066462239; 08037539136
Help Lines: 09072711614; 08151118002; 08066462239; 08189351784.