EKSU Post UTME Screening Form ♦ The Ekiti State University EKSU Post UTME Screening Form for the 2020/2021 academic session and how to apply online…More details are written below.
Ekiti State University (EKSU) has finally open doors for application to qualified students/candidates for the 2020/2021 academic session, 1st or second choice candidates who seek for Ekiti State University Admission should see requirements, Application Process and be Ready for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
The University will also consider UTME candidates who did not choose EKSU but scored 180 and above in the last UTME and are interested in changing to the University. EKSU gives the concession to its pre-degree students in keeping with senate approval.
EKSU Post-UTME screening exercise will commence from Tuesday, 8th September 2020 (please, note that there will be no examination).
Candidates who have not written their O’level examinations should not apply for the PUTME screening exercise. They are to apply as soon as the results of their O’level examinations are released.
EKSU Post UTME / DE Screening Eligibility.
- EKSU will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS and a minimum of LOWER CREDIT for DIRECT Entry candidates.
- Direct Entry candidates who are interested in changing their choice to ESKU will be considered.
- Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
The minimum UTME scores for Law, Nursing and Medicine (MBBS) in the University are 200, 220 and 250 respectively. Candidates who scored lower in any of the aforementioned courses may apply for PUTME screening into other courses of their choice. Please, note that EKSU does not accept IJMB for admission.
How to Apply for EKSU Post UTME Screening.
PROCEDURE OF PAYMENT FOR EKSU POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
- Login to eksu.edu.ng
- Click on ‘PAY FOR PUTME’
- Select mode of entry e.g. UTME or DIRECT ENTRY.
- Fill in JAMB’s Registration Number.
- Fill in the course you are applying for.
- Fill in your name (Applicant’s name).
- Fill in your phone number (Applicant’s Personal Phone number).
- Fill in your VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS (Applicant’s Email).
- Confirm e-mail address. (Please ensure your email address is active and correct as your payment receipt will be sent to any email address provided on the biller. You may not get a receipt if email is incorrect.
- Please click on the “I’m not a robot” reCAPTCHA box for verification.
- Click “Submit”.
- Then select how you want to pay e.g.
- CARD (This method requires that you fill in your ATM card (Master, Visa or Verve card)details to make payment).
- Bank Branch (This method requires that you enter any bank that processes Remita transaction and present your pre-generated RRR code to make payment).
(You are advised to use any of the above method of payment for ease of service).
Note: Please ensure you fill in your details correctly as payment made for Post-UTME application in error is non-refundable.
- Make sure you copy or print the RRR number generated after successful payment.
HOW TO APPLY.
- To apply for 2020/2021 UTME/DE go back to www.eksu.edu.ng, click on APPLY FOR PUTME, locate Admission and click on ‘start’, you will be directed to the online application portal.
- ‘Sign up’ by providing the required details to create an account, MAKE SURE YOU PROVIDE YOUR ACTIVE EMAIL AND PERSONAL PHONE NUMBER, a verification email will be sent to you.
- After successful signing up, click LOGIN to log on to your dashboard. Applicants are to login using their CORRECT JAMB registration number as ‘username’ and enter their personal phone number as ‘password’ used while signing up.
- On your dashboard, select the type of application (2020/2021 PUTME application).The next page requires inputting applicant’s JAMB Registration Number (UTME). For applicants who chose EKSU, their information will be populated automatically and they can proceed to fill in their other details. Applicants who did not choose EKSU as first choice will have to fill in all their correct details on the form page.
- The next page requires inputting the RRR number gotten for your payment on remita (A, 1-13 above) for the verification of payment status.
- Attach 1” x 1” of your colour passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only on the form page.
- Upload details of your O’Level result(s) obtained at not more than two sittings at the following examinations: WAEC/SSCE, NECO and NABTEB.
- After undergoing the above procedure, preview, confirm, submit and print out the completed screening form.
- Any candidates who fails to participate in the screening will not be considered for admission into the university..
- EKSU gives concession to its pre-degree students in keeping with senate approval.
- There will be no examination. Screening will be strictly online.
- Direct Entry candidates should process their transcripts, which must get to EKSU via this email: [email protected] on or before Monday, 30th November, 2020 failing which their applications for admission will not be considered
Deadline: 30th November 2020.
What is the difference between Utme and post Utme?
This is all about the Ekiti State University (EKSU) Post UTME Admission Form —should in case you have any question Pertaining to the Ekiti State University Post UTME /DE Admission Form Please indicate by Asking Below the Comment space.