FCE Kontagora … FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION KONTAGORA (FCEKG)..post unified tertiary matriculation examination screen form for 2021/2022 academic session is out. Candidates with the required cut-off point are encouraged to enroll. Details on the requirement and how to apply are stated below.
The management of the Federal college of education kontagora, has released the post UTME screening form for the 2021/2022 academic session for individuals who are seeking admission into an (NCE&DEGREE) be it part-time, evening & full-time programmes. And the candidate who chooses the institution as their first choice is please encourage to make use of this advantage.
Application is open for all suitably and qualified applicants into the federal college of education kantogora. And openings are available for undergraduate, part-time, regular, diploma, certificate,Nce, vocational/technical, business, sciences and etc for the 2021/2022 academic year.
What is Post Utme?
FCEKG Post UTME Form Requirements
- All successful candidates of the Federal College of Education, Kontagora, (FCEKG) screening exercise that were successfully screened and shortlisted are eligible for admission.
- However, this is still subject to further screening as could be requested by the institution whenever deemed necessary.
- All prospective students are also to be aware that, First Batch Admission, Second Batch, or the Third Batch Admission list will only be made up of students selected by the school.
- In this light, the Merit list can only be officially checked online on the school website or on the noticeboard in the school. Avoid any individual with claims of UPGRADING your Admission Screening Results.
How to Apply for FCEKG Post-UTME Screening Form
- Prospective student for Pre-NCE program in FCE Kontagora is to purchase the form by paying the sum of N3,500 in any First Bank branch and make sure a confirmation order /receipt printout is given to them after payment.
- They are to log in to the school portal via www.fcekg.com/fce/application/ using the printout from the bank and fill the required information.
- Make sure you scan a copy of your recent passport and signature for uploading before you continue.
- Enter your JAMB Number & Bank Access Code.
- Review and update your personal information.
- Make sure that pop-ups are allowed on your browser.
- Please print out your confirmation page.
Remember: please endeavor to apply before the deadline to avoid been short out.
for more information please visit the school’s official website or campus.
Thank you so much for taking a Tour on this post (Federal College of Education, Kontagora FCEKG, post UTME admission form 2021/2022 academic session) we have taken the time to officially dish out Top Information and Now it turns to show us a little gratitude. Help us spread the information by making use of the sharing button below, and don’t forget to subscribe to get great News and other Information, we wish you success in all your endeavors…Stick around for more Info.