FUBK Post UTME Screening Form…..The federal university of Birnin kebbi.FUBK Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022 is out, details on how to apply are provided below.
Federal University Birnin-Kebbi. FUBK have release the application form for the post unified tertiary matriculation (UTME) and the direct entry(DE) screening exercise for 2021/2022. This page will provide the necessary information on how to get your form and will also train and prepare you for the exercise.
The Federal University Birnin-Kebbi (FUBK) has announced to the public about the issuing of invitation for alll suitably and qualifed candidate of various undergraduate programme for admission into the 2021/2022 academic session.
What is the difference between Utme and post Utme?
How many questions is post Utme?
Candidates Eligible to Apply
Candidates that applied through unified tertiary matriculation exercise (UTME) or Direct Entry (DE) and chose FUBK as their FIRST CHOICE and ALSO MET THE CUT OF POINT OF 160 are hereby invited to visit the University screening portal at https://www.putme.fubk.edu.ng to register.
ALSO only candidates with a minimum qualification of Lower Credit at National Diploma from recognized Institutions or has 7 points at NCE/IJMB or equivalent qualifications are eligible to participate in the exercise.
The sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only shall be paid for the exercise by generating Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) on the platform.
How to Apply for FUBK Post UTME Form
Candidates that applied through UTME or Direct Entry (DE) are hereby advised to visit the University screening portal at https://www.putme.fubk.edu.ng to register. The sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only shall be paid for the exercise by generating Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) on the platform.
THE ACTUAL DATE AND SCHEDULE FOR THE PHYSICAL SCREENING WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER.
1. VISIT THE PORTAL AND SIGN-IN: Visit the PUTME portal on https://putme.fubk.edu.ng/. Use your JAMB number as username, and the State of Origin as the default password. If you cannot log in with these details, please contact [email protected]
2. CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD: On successful login, confirm that the Applicant’s details displayed matches your information; otherwise, logout and email [email protected] Proceed to enter a new password, then confirm the new password and click on Update Password.
3. UPDATE BIODATA: You will be redirected to the Biodata page. Please confirm that the displayed information is correct; otherwise, logout and email [email protected] Update your date of birth and local government of Origin, then click on Update Biodata.
4. UPDATE CONTACT ADDRESS: Provide your correct and active contact address information for yourself and your next of kin. These include email, phone, and home address. This is particularly important because we will contact you via this information when the date for the next step in the screening exercise is fixed.
5. UPDATE O’LEVEL RESULT: Provide your SSCE results information with the correct Center number, Examination number, and year the examination was taken. Only five (5) subjects and their grades are required for each sitting. If you have only 1 sitting, complete the First sitting section ONLY, otherwise complete both.
6. GENERATE INVOICE: Click on PUTME Screening button on the left tab to display your Invoice Information. Click on the Pay via Remita button to generate your Invoice. You can pay using any of the Payment options when payment is made, login to the portal to confirm your payment to proceed with your registration.
7. COMPLETE REGISTRATION: Click on Proceed button after confirming your payment to complete your registration. You will be required to upload your passport and agree to the terms and conditions to be able to submit your application finally. After this, you can NOT update your application, so please be absolutely sure before proceeding to do this.
8. PRINT YOUR DOCUMENTS: Upon successfully submitting the PUTME registration application, you will now be able to print your payment receipt and registration slip. You can always reprint them be revisiting the portal. Read the announcement on this page carefully to NOT visit the University until you are told to do so via your provided email address.