The Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, Katsina FUDutsinma Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021 and how to apply online…More details are written below.
Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, Katsina (FUDutsinma) State has finally open doors for application to qualified students/candidates for the 2020/2021 academic session, 1st or second choice candidates who seek for Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, Katsina should see requirements, Application Process and be Ready for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admissions into the undergraduate programmes of the Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, FUDMA for the 2020/2021 academic session.
What is Post Utme?
Is post-Utme compulsory?
Candidates Eligible for Federal University Dutsin-Ma Post UTME.
The UTME candidates must have scored a minimum of 160 in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) in their chosen course of study except the following whose minimum Cut-off Points are 180 viz:
- Political Science
- Economics and Development Studies
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Library and Information Science
How to Obtain FUDMA Post UTME Form.
All eligible candidates are required to visit the University portal: http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions to register for the screening, then proceed to make a payment of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for the Post-UTME screening.
You are to note that an online preliminary screening exercise would be conducted via the screening form and no admission examination will be required of you at any time. The steps required are:
- Click on to http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions.
- Read the instruction carefully
- Ensure filling the correct information about your personal and academic data in the columns available
- Ensure putting a correct and active email in the column of your personal data
- Click on save for the submission of your data for further processing
- Go to the payment column for processing of the payment charges
- After payment, print the payment confirmation slip.
Registration period: 7th September 2020 – 25th October 2020.
For more information on the procedure for payment of the Post-UTME Screening charges and registration process, contact the following numbers; 08022028877, 08064586563.
Are you Interested to know more About Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, Katsina News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, Katsina.