HUKPOLY Post UTME Screening Form ♦ The Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic (HUKPOLY) Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session—1st or second choice candidates who seek for Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic Admission should see requirements, Application Process and be Ready for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
Important Tips to all Hassan Usman Katsina Poly Post UTME Aspirants
As regards to the 2020 Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic Post UTME Screening form, there are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic Post UTME Screening form 2020.
Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic Post UTME Screening form.
- Have all the necessary credentials.
- Use the School right Bank Details.
- Meet the Necessary Documents.
- Fill in the information needed and crosscheck it before submitting.
- login with your username and password to fill in the Application Forms:
- Transcript Request Form shall also be filled in addition to the forms listed in above.
- Print an Acknowledgement Slip and keep it safe. The slip will be needed during the collection of admission letter and during registration.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get the Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic Post UTME Screening form.
How can I get a high post Utme score?
- Know Your Aspiring School Post UTME/Screening Method of Post UTME and Setting Questions: …
- Revise your School Post UTME Past Questions: …
- Read your Textbooks, Notebooks, and Listen to News: …
- Don’t Procrastinate, Start Reading Now!
- 5. Don’t forget to Purchase the post utme past questions paper
- GET LATEST INFORMATION, BE UPDATED WITH NEWS FROM YOUR SCHOOL AND JAMB.
HUKPOLY Post UTME Eligibility.
Interested candidates for National Diploma (ND) and Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) Technical Programmes must have sat and obtained a minimum score of 120 points in the 2020 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and selected Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic as their first choice of admission.
The JAMB cut off score for the following programmes is 140 viz: ND Science Lab. Technology, ND Architectural Technology, ND Civil Engineering, ND Nutrition and Dietetics, ND Computer Science, ND Public Administration, ND Business Administration & Management, ND Accountancy and ND Mass Communication.
In addition to the above,
- Candidates must obtained credits passes in five (5) subjects relevant to the programme including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Five credit passes (including English and Mathematics) in relevant subjects obtained at the final examination of an NBTE recognized Preliminary ND/Pre – NCE Technical Programmes offered in the Polytechnic or a similar Post Secondary Technical Institution.
How to Apply for HUKPOLY Post UTME Form.
All applicants are to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only for screening after which they will be prompted to fill a profile page, print and submit a copy to the Academic Office. They are also to pay the sum of One Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N1, 500.00) only for verification.
Note: All ND and NCE candidates with O’ results at hand must upload it into their JAMB profile. However, candidates waiting O’ Level results can apply and upload the results later but they should note that no candidate would be given admission prior the result upload at their JAMB profile.
Post-UTME Screening Exercise shall be conducted according to the CDC COVID-19 Health Guidelines to reduce the risk of infection or spread of COVID- 19. All candidates are advised to adhere to the following hand and respiratory hygiene measures:
- They would be subjected to regular hand wash with soap and water and/or use of an alcohol-based sanitizer.
- Candidates are to come with face masks.
- They are to maintain at least 1 meters (3 feet) physical distance.
- Candidates would be subjected to temperature tests.
Thank you so much for taking a Tour on this post (Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic (HUKPOLY) , post utme admission form 2019/2020 academic session) we have take time to officially dish out Top Information and Now it’s turn to show us a little gratitude. Help us spread the information by making use of the sharing button Below, and don’t forget to subscribe to get great News and other Information, we wish you success in all your endeavors…Stick around for more Info.