IMT – UNN Post UTME Screening Form ♦ The Post UTME Screening Form for Degree Programme at Institute of Management and Technology (IMT) in Affiliation with University of Nigeria Nsuka UNN is Out…All Aspirants are to make sure they see the required qualification and method of application.
- Know Your Aspiring School Post UTME/Screening Method of Post UTME and Setting Questions: …
- Revise your School Post UTME Past Questions: …
- Read your Textbooks, Notebooks, and Listen to News: …
- Don’t Procrastinate, Start Reading Now!
- 5. Don’t forget to Pray & Play.
- GET LATEST INFORMATION, BE UPDATED WITH NEWS FROM YOUR SCHOOL AND JAMB.
We hereby announces to the general public especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the registration of candidates for the 2020/2021 POST UTME screening exercise. The screening is for candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2020/2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination conducted by Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
UNN / IMT Degree Post UTME – Available Courses.
The screening exercise will be for the following Degree Programmes:
- B.sc Accounting
- B.Sc Banking and Finance
- B.Sc Business Administration
- B.Sc Marketing
- B.Sc Public Administration
- B.sc Statistics
Note that the above programmes have been accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC), and the admitted candidates on graduation are eligible to participate in the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
UNN / IMT Degree Post UTME Screening Subjects & Schedule.
THE SCREENING EXERCISE IS COMPUTER BASED.
Date of POST-UTME: Monday 16th September 2019 to Tuesday 17th September 2019.
Venue: IMT ENUGU (CAMPUS 3)
Time: 8.00 am
Post UTME Exam Subjects:
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
- Banking and Finance
POST -UTME SCREENING EXAM TIME TABLE
|16/09/2019||BUSINESS ADMINISTRAION||· ACCOUNTING· BANKING AND FINANCE
· BUSINESS ADMINSTRATION
|ENGLISH/MATHSECONOMICS AND COMMERCE|
|17/09/2019||SOCIAL SCIENCES||PUBLIC ADMINSTRATION||ENGLISH, ECONOMICS, GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCE|
|17/09/2019||PHYSICAL SCIENCES||STATISTICS||ENGLISH,MATHS, PHYSICS AND ECONOMICS|
How to Apply for UNN / IMT Degree Post UTME Form.
Applicants should commence registration immediately using the following procedure:
- Visit Portal.imt.edu.ng and click on ONLINE PORTAL. Then click on APPLY at top-right hand corner of the website.
- Fill the application form.
- Cross-check the data supplied on the summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission.
- Select INTERSWITCH as the payment option and generate an INVOICE. Then proceed to ANY BANK and pay the application fee of two thousand Naira (N2000.00) only through INTERSWITCH platform under ENUGU STATE IGR payment.
- Candidates can also pay using their credit cards through IMT Quick Teller link: https:/www.quickteller.com/IMT ,select Screening Exam Fee as the payment option.
- After payment, return to the portal portal.imt.edu.ng and print the application form.
- Every candidate must provide a valid email address and phone number.
For online APPLICATION SUPPORT, contact 07016705460, 08167090026; or send an Email to email@example.com
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE