KWASU Post UTME Form ↔The Kwara State University Ilorin (KWASU), Post UTME Screening Form for the 2020/2021 academic session and how to apply online…More details are written below.
Kwara State University Ilorin (KWASU), has finally open doors for application to qualified students/candidates for the 2020/2021 academic session, 1st or second choice candidates who seek for Kwara State University Ilorin (KWASU),, Admission 2020/2021 should see requirements, Application Process and be Ready for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
The Kwara State University (KWASU) has commenced Undergraduate admissions processing for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Authority of the Kwara State University (KWASU), Malete invites all the candidates whose choice of institution in the 2020 UTME was KWASU; and all those interested in admission into KWASU but have not made it their choice, to the Post-UTME/Pre-Admission Screening for 2020/2021 admission exercise.
List of Available Courses for 2020/2021 Admission.
|5||BANKING & FINANCE|
|10||CHRISTIAN RELIGION STUDIES|
|11||CIVIL AND ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING|
|13||EARLY CHILDHOOD AND PRIMARY EDUCATION|
|15||ELECTRICAL AND COMPUTER ENGINEERING|
|18||ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH SCIENCE|
|19||FOOD SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY|
|21||GEOLOGY AND MINERAL SCIENCE|
|26||LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE|
|30||MATERIAL SCIENCE ENGINEERING|
|33||MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE|
|36||PLANT AND ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY|
|42||TOURISM AND HOSPITALITY|
|43||VISUAL AND PERFORMING ART|
List of Unavailable Courses for 2020/2021 Admission.
|S/NO||COURSES NOT AVAILABLE||ALTERNATIVE COURSES AVAILABLE|
|1.||Aeronautics &Astronautics Engineering||Civil and Environmental Engineering Mechanical Engineering Electricals and Computer Engineering Agricultural Engineering Material Science Engineering|
|2.||Arabic and International Studies||Arabic Language Islamic Studies Special Education Library and Information Science|
|3.||Archaeology||History Special Education Library and Information Science|
|4.||Business and Entrepreneurship Studies||Business Administration Business Education Economics Accounting Finance Public Administration Special Education Library and Information Science|
|5.||Common Law||Mass Communication English Linguistics History Special Education Library And Information Science Visual and Performing Art|
|6.||Common and Islamic Law||Islamic Studies History Mass Communication English Linguistics Special Education Library and Information Science|
|7.||French and International Studies||French Special Education History Library and Information Science|
Is post-Utme compulsory?
KWASU Post-UTME Eligibility
- Those whose choice of Institution (First or Second) is Kwara State University, Malete; and
- Those interested in Admission into Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU) but have not made it their Choice.
All candidates must have five (5) o’ level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates awaiting O’ level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available.
How to Apply for KWASU Post UTME / Pre-Admission Screening
Online registration starts from 28th August 2020.
REGISTRATION FEES: Candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only.
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS:
- Visit myportal.kwasu.edu.ng/applicant/register, click “Create account” button.
- Fill in the Application form, by entering your details
- provide your Names
- provide your phone number
- provide your valid email address
- Under Academic Program, select Undergraduate (Regular)
- Under “Mode of Entry”, select UTME or DE as applicable to you
- Under “Mode of Study”, select Full Time
- Under “Centre” select KWASU
- Click Register
- On the next page, click save and proceed to payment
- On the “PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE” page, Check and keep the payment details generated and click “Make Payment”
- On the “CONFIRM PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE”, click ““Pay Now””
- On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click the “Pay”
- Once your payment is successful, you will be automatically directed to your registration page where you can complete other stages.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment Receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you should just login directly using the username and password sent to you via email and SMS, to access your registration portal.
In addition to all the requirements states above, all candidates must know that final admission into the University is based on meeting the University’s and the Academic Programme’s cut off points in UTME when they are set and also on the availability of spaces within the NUC approved admission quota for Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU).
For further enquiries, possible updates, extensions and additional instructions, visit www.kwasu.edu.ng or please e-mail: [email protected], [email protected] or call: 08031915699 or for WhatsApp Messages only: 08155498780
CLOSING DATE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION: 11th September, 2020.