Kwara State University (KWASU) Postgraduate Admission Form for the 2020/2021 Admission Session….see more Details Below.
KWASU Postgraduate Admission Form for the 2020/2021 Admission Session | Check out the required qualification and basically the method of Application…all you need pertaining to Kwara State University Postgraduate Admission Form is right here on this portal.. read carefully.
Important Tips to all Postgraduate Form Aspirants
As regards to the 2020 Kwara State University postgraduate Admission form, there are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for Kwara State University postgraduate Admission form 2020.
Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting Kwara State University postgraduate Admission form Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting Kwara State University Postgraduate Admission Form.
- Have all the necessary credentials.
- Use the School right Bank Details.
- Meet the Necessary Documents.
- Fill in the information needed and cross-check it before submitting it.
- log in with your username and password to fill in the Application Forms:
- Transcript Request Form shall also be filled in addition to the forms listed in above.
- Print an Acknowledgement Slip and keep it safe. The slip will be needed during the collection of the admission letter and during registration.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get the Kwara State University Postgraduate Admission form.
KWASU Postgraduate Admission Requirements.
a. Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) Programmes
The following shall qualify for the Postgraduate Diploma admission.
i) Graduates of Kwara State University or other recognized Universities.
ii) Holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) (not HD) with a minimum of Credit pass or its equivalent in relevant areas.
iii) Candidates who hold qualifications other than the above, which are acceptable to the Board of School of Postgraduate Studies and Senate of the University.
iv) In addition to (i) – (iii) above, a candidate must satisfy the University’s requirements for matriculation.
The duration of the PGD Programme is a minimum of 2 semesters and a maximum of 4 semesters.
b. Master Degree (Academic)
The following shall qualify for the Masters’ degree admission:
i) Graduates of Kwara State University or other recognized universities who have obtained the approved degree of Bachelor with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division.
ii) Candidates with Second Class Lower Division may, however, be considered for admission. Such candidates may be subjected to the qualifying examination.
iii) In addition to above, a candidate must satisfy the university’s requirements for matriculation.
Candidates to be considered for admission into the Pre-Ph.D. degree programmes should have obtained a Master degree with a minimum of 50% cumulative (Weighted) Average Score. Such candidates must satisfy the University’s requirements for matriculation.
d. Doctor of Philosophy (Ph. D.) Degree Programmes
Candidates to be considered for admission into the Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) degree programme should have obtained a Master’s degree with a minimum Cumulative (Weighted) Average Score of 60%. Such candidates must satisfy the University’s requirements for matriculation.
Only students who are ready to humble themselves in the course of study are only those who come out with flying colors.
Kwara State University processes are all approved by NUC which is the National Universities Commission of Nigeria is a government commission promoting quality higher education in Nigeria.
Kwara State University came along with the institution which was Least Expected to grant and fight for the future of students who values Knowledge, one of the things that set Kwara State University Aside from other Universities is that the Institution is Based on Absolute Integrity.
Duration & Structure of KWASU Postgraduate Programmes.
- Full-Time: The minimum period allowed for a Masters degree programme (Full Time) is three (3) semesters and a maximum of six (6) semesters. The minimum period allow for Pre-Ph.D is two semesters and the maximum is four semesters. The minimum period allowed for Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) degree programmes (Full Time) is six (6) semesters and a maximum of ten (10) semesters.
- All-Academic Programmes will be by a combination of Course Work and Research.
How to Apply for KWASU Postgraduate Form.
a). Applicants seeking admission into the University’s Postgraduate Programme should first visit www.kwasu.edu.ng for stipulated entry requirements, and then follow the instructions to proceed with an online application.
b). The sale of application forms begins on 9th November 2020 and ends on 18th December 2020.
c). All completed application forms are to be submitted not later than Thursday 31st December 2020
d). The application form fee is N30,000:00. (Thirty Thousand Naira only)
e). All candidates must apply for their official Bachelor or Master’s degree academic transcript to be sent to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, Kwara State University, Malete not later than 8th January 2021.
Procedure for Payment
- Visit http://myportal.kwasu.edu.ng
- Click on create an account.
- Enter a few details as requested in the first form and click continue.
- Click make payment.
- Enter your ATM Card information requested to make payment.
- The application number is generated after a successful payment.
- Write down your application number and click OK.
- You will be logged in automatically to complete your application stages.
- Upon completion, print out your completed application and payment receipt.
Note that payment is strict with Interswitch MasterCard or Verve Card.
Are you Interested to know more About Kwara State University News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you the Latest feed About Kwara State University?