LAUTECH Post UTME Screening Form ♦ The Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Screening Session is Out and on Sale—See Screening Qualification Below.
This is to inform all the candidates that made Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso as their first choice as well as those that have changed their most preferred institution to LAUTECH in the 2020/2021 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that they are invited to a Post-UTME Computer Based Test (CBT) Screening Exercise.
LAUTECH Newly Approved Courses & Requirements.
1. Faculty of Computer Science and Informatics [Duration: 4 Years]
How can I get a high post Utme score?
- Know Your Aspiring School Post UTME/Screening Method of Post UTME and Setting Questions: …
- Revise your School Post UTME Past Questions: …
- Read your Textbooks, Notebooks, and Listen to News: …
- Don’t Procrastinate, Start Reading Now!
- 5. Don’t forget to Pray & Play.
- GET LATEST INFORMATION, BE UPDATED WITH NEWS FROM YOUR SCHOOL AND JAMB.
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Cyber Security
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Information System
2. Faculty of Food and Consumer Sciences [Duration: 5 Years]
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) Food Science
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) Nutrition and Dietetics
3. Faculty of Management Sciences [Duration: 4 Years]
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Economics
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Business Management
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)Accounting
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Marketing
LAUTECH Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
- For candidate to be eligible for the exercise, he or she must have scored 170 marks and above in the 2020/2021 UTME.
- LAUTECH will admit only candidates who passed at credit level in at least five (5) relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB for UTME while the University accepts a minimum of Upper Credit and JUPEB/ A’ Level for Direct Entry candidates with five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects.
Candidates should carefully study the University Brochure as provided on the University website to guide them in completion of their application forms.
How to Apply for LAUTECH Post UTME Form.
Application form will be available online for completion and submission from Friday, August 21 to Sunday, 29th November, 2020.
- Applicants are to proceed to the admissions website of the University www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng to make payment of a fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000 .00) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening exercise using Inter-Switch Enabled Debit Cards (ATM).
- Applicants are expected to carefully complete and submit the online application form as incomplete application form will not be treated. In completing the online application form, a candidate is expected to upload a digital copy of his/her scanned passport photograph which must be in JPEG (i.e. jpg) and must not be more than 20kb. The photograph must be in white background showing ears, with no cap and glasses.
- On submission of the application form, a candidate is to print out an acknowledgement page which assigns him/her the venue and date of the screening exercise.
Other Relevant Information:
- Applicants are to note that before admission can be offered by the University, they must have uploaded their O’Level results on CAPS and once admission is offered, the candidates must either accept or reject the admission on CAPS before JAMB’s closure of CAPS for the year in order to be on JAMB Matriculation list for the year.
- Applicants who are awaiting results of NABTEB, NECO, WASC are also eligible to apply. However, the results when released must be uploaded on the PUTME portal of the University as well as on JAMB CAPS two (2) weeks after release of such results. Results uploaded after the prescribed timeline may not be accepted. Also, inconsistency in names on O’Level and UTME results shall not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification. Candidates’ names on their O’Level results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Applicants are to note that late completion/submission of application forms will not be entertained.
- Any applicant with blurred picture on the acknowledgement page will not be admitted into the screening center as the photograph will be used as means of identification.
- Applicants are also to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers through which the University can send information
- Any applicant who fails to present himself/herself for the Computer Based Test (CBT) as scheduled, automatically forfeits being considered for admission.
- Applicants are advised to come for the exercise with their acknowledgement page colour print-out. The use of cell phones (GSM, CDMA, PDA) and other electronic devices is NOT ALLOWED during the test.
- Applicants are advised to BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS as the University will not be liable for any transaction with any unauthorized person.
Candidate who provides false information to secure admission to any programme of the University and upon discovery of such at any point in time will be prosecuted by law enforcement agencies and the admission of such candidate shall be withdrawn. Candidates are also advised to BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS as the University will not be liable for any transaction with any unauthorized person.
Deadline: 29th November, 2020.
This is the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) Post UTME Screening Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session—Should incase you have Question to Ask About the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) Post UTME Screening Form do so Below.