PLASU Post UTME Screening Form ♦ The Plateau State University PLASU Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session IS Out—All Aspirants are to see the Pattern of Applying for the Plateau State University Post UTME Screening Form Below.
1st or second choice candidates who seek for Plateau State University, Bokkos (PLASU) Admission 2020/2021 should see requirements, Application Process and be Ready for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
What is Post Utme?
Is post-Utme compulsory?
Candidates Eligible for PLASU Post UTME Screening Exercise.
The Post JAMB UTME screening is open to ONLY candidates who chose Plateau State University as their “FIRST CHOICE” and scored 170 and above in the 2020 UTME.
How to Apply for PLASU Post UTME Form.
The Screening will be done online, following the procedures outlined below:
- Log on to the registration portal on the PLASU website: www.plasu.edu.ng
- Create and Account with a valid phone number
- Check Phone number for Confirmation code and Login.
- Insert JAMB Registration Number in the appropriate column
- Pay a non-refundable Screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, through the following channels:
|HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT|
|Remita Collection Platform (RRR Generation)||
Present payment print-out/duplicate teller at the Bursary Department of the University and obtain receipt.
Also Present the following particulars to the Post JAMB UTME Screening Committee for screening
- Receipt for payment of Post UTME Screening Fee
- UTME Result
- Original Credentials/O’Level results [not more than two (2) sittings]
- Original Indigene Form
- Original Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Photocopies of Credentials
NOTE: PLASU Post-UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 is not currently on sales. Once the form is out this page will be updated, so Stay informed and read on.