Ramat Poly…Ramat polytechnic (RAMATPOLY) POST UTME Screening form application for 2021/2022 is currently out and prospective applicants and candidates are encouraged to apply and prepare for the Exams. Below is a complete description of what you should do to prepare and get ready for the exams.
Ramat polytechnic (RAMATPOLY) Invite all suitably and qualified candidates for their post unified tertiary matriculation exams for the 2021/2022 academic session and interested persons will gain a lot from this page as they carefully study and get ready with the requirement for these exams.
The management & authorities Ramat Polytechnic ( RAMATPOLY ) has finally open doors for application to qualified students/candidates for the 2021/2022 academic session 1st or second choice candidates who seek Ramat Poly Admission should see requirements, eligibility, and Application Process, and be certified for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
How can I get a high post Utme score?
- Know Your Aspiring School Post UTME/Screening Method of Post UTME and Setting Questions: …
- Revise your School Post UTME Past Questions: …
- Read your Textbooks, Notebooks, and Listen to News: …
- Don’t Procrastinate, Start Reading Now!
- 5. Don’t forget to Pray & Play.
- GET LATEST INFORMATION, BE UPDATED WITH NEWS FROM YOUR SCHOOL AND JAMB.
Ramat Polytechnic Admission Requirement
Over 95% of the Polytechnic Programmes are accredited either by National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) or the National Commission for Colleges of Education (NCCE) in line with the National Policy of these bodies. Each of the bodies has criteria set to regulate the Polytechnics in admitting applicants. Therefore, the minimum entry requirement for the least program i.e. Pre-ND, Pre-NCE, and Certificate programs are 5 passes in Oâ€™ Level and which must include English Language, Mathematics subjects, and on relevant core subjects in the area of study. Alternatively, a candidate with 5 Credits at O Level is also eligible. The requirements for the entry into National Diploma programs in sciences, a successful candidate from an accredited Pre-ND science program is considered admissible but with a minimum of five passes at Oâ€™ level and must include English language, Mathematics and one core subject in the area/field of study. Candidates who have gone through and pass the Polytechnics accredited programs are also eligible for admission into National Diploma programs. In any case, however, the candidates must sit for the JAMB examination and obtain a Maximum cut-off mark to be considered for admission.
Meanwhile, for those seeking admission for Higher National Diploma, the candidate must possess the basic requirements for admission into National Diploma programs, they must also have passed the National Diploma program with the minimum of lower credit and one industrial attachment or in rare cases, a pass but with a minimum of two years cognate experience after graduation. An excellent student who has a distinction may out rightly be considered for admission into Higher National Diploma.
How to Apply for RAMATPOLY Post-UTME Screening Form
- clicking on this link http://www.ramatpoly.edu.ng
- .click on the start new application
- enter your details in the fields provided then
- click the proceed button to go to the next stage
- following the steps given to generate your screening form payment invoice.
- proceed to pay the invoice in the bank or use the payment gateway.
- once payment is completed return to the admission screening form page.
- re-enter your login details .click login to confirm payment.
- continue to the application page to complete your form online.
- cross-check to make sure everything is correct then fill in your personal info, upload your passport,o level results, chosen course, and jamb result.
- click submit.
Thank you so much for taking a Tour of this post (Ramat Polytechnic (RAMATPOLY), post utme admission form 2019/2020 academic session) we have taken time to officially dish out Top Information and Now it turns to show us a little gratitude. Help us spread the information by making use of the sharing button below, and don’t forget to subscribe to get great News and other Information, we wish you success in all your endeavors…Stick around for more Info.