Trinity University Post UTME Form ♠ The Management of Trinity University has issued out the Trinity University Post UTME Screening Form For 2020/2021 Screening Session Is Out all aspirants of Trinity University are to see the necessary documents that qualifies each students the 2020/2021 Trinity University Post UTME Screening Form.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to the following undergraduate programmes at Trinity University, Yaba, Lagos, for the 2020/2021 academic session.
How many questions is post Utme?
Trinity University Undergraduate Courses.
Candidates can only apply for ANY of the under-listed courses for which they possess relevant requirements for admission.
- B.Sc Computer Science
- B.Sc Information Technology
- B.Sc Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc Microbiology
- B.Sc Biotechnology
- B.Sc Biology
- B.Sc Business Administration
- B.Sc Accounting
- B.Sc Marketing
- B.Sc Tourism & Hospitality
- B.Sc Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc Economics
- B.Sc Political Science
- B.Sc Mass Communication
- B.A English and Literary Studies
Trinity University Post UTME Eligibility.
1. Candidates are required to have sat for the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) with a minimum score of 160.
2. They must also obtain a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC (SSCE)/ NECO (SSCE) or NABTEB. These should include English Language, Mathematics and any three other subjects relevant to the course of study.
3. Candidates who did not choose Trinity University in their UTME may apply. The university provides a regularization process, to change the University of 1st Choice to Trinity University, at no cost to the applicant.
How to Apply for Trinity University Post UTME Form.
- Interested candidates should make Trinity University their first choice at any JAMB accredited Computer- Based Test (CBT) centre nationwide.
- Candidates also have a golden opportunity to do a change of institution to Trinity University as their first choice. Complete an online admission application form via the link below.
Call Now for your Admission Process into Trinity University, Sabo-Yaba, Lagos: (+234) 7046349760,7032166707, 7032167003. or Visit: www.trinityuniversity.edu.ng