UNN Post UTME Screening Form ↔ The University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Post UTME Screening Form for the 2020/2021 academic session and how to apply online…More details are written below.
The University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) has finally open doors for application to qualified students/candidates for the 2020/2021 academic session, 1st or second choice candidates who seek for University of Nigeria Admission should see requirements, Application Process and be Ready for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates are to note that registration for the UNN Post-UTME screening exercise commences on August 5, 2020, and ends on September 28, 2020, on the university Portal.
Candidates Eligible for UNN Post UTME.
- Candidates who chose UNN in the 2019 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 or above for screening
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
How to Apply for UNN Post UTME Form.
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial Bank.
Process Flow for Post-UTME Registration
- Log on to the University Website: www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2020/2021 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- JAMB Result Slip
- O-Level 1
- O-Level 2 ( For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
- Review Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print acknowledgment Slip.
Kindly visit this page regularly for updates.
How is post Utme result calculated?
Are you Interested to know more About the University of Nigeria, Nsukka News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you the Latest feed About the University of Nigeria, Nsukka.