Hello and Welcome to TopInfoGuide.com. This Website is officially created for Top Classic Information both locally and Internationally Top Info Guide provides valuable information that will help you achieve your Aim as a Student or an individual by linking you through your desired searches. Info seeker are also exposed to an incredible articles for personal development. Subscribe today to Get more Top Information. Report any issue to by clicking HERE
BASUG Post UTME Admission Form….The Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUG) Post UTME Admission Form for the 2019/2020 academic session and how to Apply online…More details are written Below.⇓
Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUG) has finally open doors for application to qualified students / candidates for the 2019/2020 academic session. 1st or second choice candidates who seek for Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUG) Admission 2019/2020 should see requirements, Application Process and be Ready for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
VERY IMPORTANT: The Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUG) Post UTME Admission Form for the 2019/2020 is not available at the moment…we will advice that you to stick around or better bookmark this very page once the ATBU Post UTME Admission Form 2019 is out this page will be updated immediately.
While waiting for the Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUG) Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise for the 2019/2020 see how it was conducted previously.
BASUG POST-UTME SCREENING FOR 2018/2019
Bauchi State University (BASU) online screening exercise commences from Monday 9th July to Friday 20th July, 2018.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR BAUCHI STATE UNIVERSITY POST-UTME
- Candidates who applied for admission into degree programmes of the Bauchi State University, Gadau for the 2018/2019 Academic Session and have scored 140 points and above in the UTME.
- A minimum of Lower credit/merit in Diploma or seven points in NCE/IJMB for Direct Entry candidates.
HOW TO APPLY FOR BAUCHI STATE UNIVERSITY FOR 2018/2019
To apply and participate in the BASUG post-UTME/Direct Entry screening exercise for the 2018/2019 academic session, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University’s portal at www.basug.edu.ng
- Create account
- Make Post-UTME screening fee payment using your ATM card or by generating RRR and make payment in the bank (N2,000) for BASUG and N300 as transaction/portal charges for FlexiSAF). Details of the Bank account will be provided on the portal.
- Fill in the online form providing the following information:
- Personal details including JAMB score and Registration number
- Educational Qualifications
- Contact information
- Chosen course of Study
- Submit form online. Applicants do not have to physical visit the campuses
- Successful candidates will be contacted via the email addresses provided.
NEW POST-UTME CLOSING DATE (APPLICATION)
UPDATE: The closing date for the 2018/2019 BASUG POST UTME screening registration has been extended to Friday, 27th July, 2018. It was initially scheduled to close on Friday 20th July, 2018.
N.B Please note that if your O’level are not ready, indicate awaiting Result. You will be considered when the examination body releases the results.
Thank you so much for taking a Tour on this post (Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUG) post utme admission form 2019/2020 academic session) we have take time to officially dish out Top Information and Now it’s turn to show us a little gratitude. Help us spread the information by making use of the sharing button Below, and don’t forget to subscribe to get great News and other Information, we wish you success in all your endeavors…Stick around for more Info.