Hello and Welcome to TopInfoGuide.com. This Website is officially created for Top Classic Information both locally and Internationally Top Info Guide provides valuable information that will help you achieve your Aim as a Student or an individual by linking you through your desired searches. Info seeker are also exposed to an incredible articles for personal development. Subscribe today to Get more Top Information. Report any issue to by clicking HERE
BSUM Post UTME Admission Form….The Benue State University, Makurdi (BSUM) Post UTME Admission Form for the 2019/2020 academic session and how to Apply online…More details are written Below.⇓
Benue State University, Makurdi (BSUM) has finally open doors for application to qualified students / candidates for the 2019/2020 academic session. 1st or second choice candidates who seek for Benue State University, Makurdi (BSUM) Admission 2019/2020 should see requirements, Application Process and be Ready for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
VERY IMPORTANT: The Benue State University, Makurdi (BSUM) Post UTME Admission Form for the 2019/2020 is not available at the moment…we will advice that you to stick around or better bookmark this very page once the BSUM Post UTME Admission Form 2019 is out this page will be updated immediately.
While waiting for the Benue State University, Makurdi (BSUM) Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise for the 2019/2020 see how it was conducted previously.
All Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) candidates who applied for admission into the Benue State University, Makurdi for the 2018/2019 academic session and scored 180 points and above in the UTME are eligible to participate in the Post UTME exercise of the University.
Registration begins from Thursday, 6th September, 2018 to Thursday, 13th September, 2018.
HOW TO APPLY FOR BSUM POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE FOR 2018/2019 ACADEMIC SESSION
Candidates shall be required to pay a non-refundable BSU Post UTME registration fee of two thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only. After which they should proceed to do the following:
– Click on E-Payment to open the E-Payment page
– Select Session as “2018/2019”
– Select “Session” under semester field
– Click on “Generate payment reference” button to generate reference number
– Click on “click to proceed” link at the bottom of the page to access three (3) payment options as follows:
(I) For On-line payments using Mastercard, VISA and Verve Cards;
Click on the “Pay Online” button, you will be taken to Interswitch Payment Page. From the drop down below the page, select you card type and enter the requested information to make Payment. Once your payment is completed successfully, a receipt will be issued and you can continue with your application.
(II) For cash payments at Bank; Visit any of the following Bank Branches nation- wide to make payment.
• Zenith Bank Plc.
• ECO Bank Plc.
• Guaranty Trust Bank Plc.
• Sterling Bank Plc.
• Diamond Bank Plc.
• First Bank of Nigeria Plc.
• United Bank for Africa Plc.
• Unity Bank Plc.
• Union Bank of Nigeria Plc.
• Skye Bank Plc.
Before proceeding to the bank, print your Payment Reference Number slip from the E-Payment Platform and take it to the bank. On receipt of cash from you, the Bank using “College Pay” will process your transaction and generate Payment Receipt for you.
(III) For payment at ATM terminals, Visit any ATM terminal with your ATM card and do the following:
• Select Quickteller from the ATM menu.
• Select pay bills
• Fill in the Payment reference Number generated from the E-Payment platform when you are requested to enter the Customer ID
• Fill in 04255101 when you are requested to enter the Payment Code
• Enter your GSM Number and complete the transaction.
After successfully completing the payment, return to the portal to login and print out your Payment Receipt.
(IV) For payment using Quickteller from the Internet
Visit the Quickteller website www.quickteller.com/bsum while applicants for courses in the College of Health Sciences should visit www.quickteller.com/chsbsu to complete their transaction.
● Enter your email and mobile number and click “continue”
● Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your payment
● Print out the payment confirmation slip
● Return to the portal and print out a payment receipt.
Note: This payment option attracts additional N100.00
After payment, candidates are expected to revisit the University website www.bsum.edu.ng and now select “Post UTME/DE” under “Applications” on the “Portal” section left of the University website. Once on the page, candidates are to follow the steps below to complete their registration:
i. Enter your UTME Registration number and click “Verify” button to log in. Register and upload credentials online for the Post-UTME exercise.
ii. Click on “My Bio Data” link to complete your Biodata.
iii. Click on “Upload Documents” link to upload the following documents:
b. Birth Certificate/Declaration of age.
c. Marriage certificate/affidavits.
d. Certificate of State Origin.
e. JAMB Result slip.
iv. Click on “Acknowledgement Slip” link to print and submit to Faculty Officer of your faculty for signing and documentation.
- BUKAR Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020 | Apply Here Online
- DELSU Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020 | Apply Here Online
- EBSUPost UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020 | Apply Here Online
- CRUTECH Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020 | Apply Here Online
Thank you so much for taking a Tour on this post (Benue State University, Makurdi (BSUM), post utme admission form 2019/2020 academic session) we have take time to officially dish out Top Information and Now it’s turn to show us a little gratitude. Help us spread the information by making use of the sharing button Below, and don’t forget to subscribe to get great News and other Information, we wish you success in all your endeavors…Stick around for more Info.