ABSU Post UTME Screening Form ♦ The Abia State University, Uturu ABSU Post UTME Screening Form for the 2020/2021 academic session and how to apply online…More details are written below.
ABSU has finally open doors for application to qualified students/candidates for the 2020/2021 academic session. 1st or second choice candidates who seek for Abia State University Admission should see requirements, Application Process and be Ready for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Abia State University, Uturu DEGREE PROGRAMMES for the 2019/2020 academic session. All Direct Entry candidates are also invited for the Aptitude Test.
All Direct Entry candidates are also invited for the Aptitude Test.
The Registration forms for the Aptitude Test are available on-line from Wednesday 18th September 2019.
ABSU 2nd aptitude test is for candidates who missed the first test or failed the first test and wish to repeat it or candidates who passed the first test but intend to seek improvement on their performance.
ABSU Post UTME Eligibility.
All candidates who selected Abia State University as their First or Second choice, those who intend to change to ABSU as their First choice and those who did not use ABSU as their choice at all but want to be admitted into the University, who scored up to the University cut-off of 160 and above in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
How to Apply for ABSU Post UTME Form.
- Eligible candidates should Log on to the ABSU portal (portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and generate an invoice.
- Proceed to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and pay N2,000.00 only.
- ABSU Microfinance Bank;
- Polaris (Skye) Bank Plc;
- Zenith Bank Plc;
- First Bank Plc;
- Ecobank Plc,
- Fidelity Bank Plc;
- Union Bank Plc;
- UBA Plc.
- Get back to the ABSU portal (portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and click on the Applicant.
- Select ABSU Aptitude Test
- Complete the Application Form, ensure you upload a clear passport photograph to avoid rejection of the candidate and download a copy as evidence of registration.
NOTE: ABSU Post-UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 is not currently on sales, so you should disregard any information stating otherwise. Once the form is out this page will be updated, so stay informed and read on.
This is all about the Abia State University (ABSU) Post UTME /Direct Entry Screening Form For the 2020/2021 Academic Session—-All Students who have a question should Endeavor to ASK Below.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE