BSU Acceptance Fee ↔ The Benue State University (BSU) Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure for the 2020/2021 Academic Session has been uploaded on this Portal—All student aspiring for the Benue State University are to see the Payment Procedure below .
Right here on this portal, we have strife to put some things in place, Meaning compiling some good and undiluted information as regards to the Benue State University Acceptance Fee and Payment Procedure, we don’t promise you perfect information as to the Benue State University Acceptance Fee and Payment Procedure. But we will try as much as we can to help you towards the Benue State University Acceptance Fee and Payment Procedure. All you need to to do is to follow our guidelines and see how best you can learn to further your educational career.
Benue State University Payment Procedure
On many Occasion we have received calls, message, mail, and Comment from students from Nigeria Asking different Questions About Benue State University Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure and others Like :
Is Benue State University Acceptance Fee Out?, I don’t know how to Check Benue State University Acceptance Fee 2019?, When is Benue State University Acceptance Fee Application deadline?, When is Benue State University Acceptance Fee closing date?, How to pay Benue State University Acceptance Fee?, how much is Benue State University Acceptance Fee ?, is Benue State University Acceptance Fee out?, Benue State University Acceptance Fee requirement?, When is Benue State University Acceptance Fee Payment Coming Out?, Benue State University courses and cut off mark.
All these questions are very important but to be sincere we will not be able to answer all but we will try taking some of them into consideration as we proceed.
Most Student of Benue State University often think on how to pay the Benue State University Acceptance Fee and it’s Payment Procedure, but on this portal you will come to know and understand how to pay the Benue State University Acceptance Fee .
Basically Paying the Benue State University Acceptance Fee requires some guideline and certainly on this portal, you will get the right information on the Benue State University Acceptance Fee and the Payment Procedure to your satisfaction.
While reading or studying this topic, Please we want to let you know that this article was written with a clear conscience knowing fully well that this article will help someone outside there to know more about how to pay Benue State University Acceptance Fee.
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Benue State University Makurdi (BSUM) various first-degree programmes for the 2020 academic session that the management of the institution has released the procedures for the payment of the non-refundable admission acceptance fee and registration.
BSU Admission Acceptance Fee Payment and Registration Procedure.
1. Successful admitted candidates are required to do the following:
- Proceed to pay an acceptance fee of ten thousand (N10,000.00) naira only using the e-payment procedure.
- Proceed to do change of course on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) website where the course admitted into is different from the course initially applied for.
2 . Successful candidates who have accepted their Admission should proceed to upload the following documents for online screening:
- Original academic qualifications
- Original JAMB Result slip with embossed passport photograph
- Original Direct Entry Online e-registration printout with embossed passport photograph
- Birth certificate/declaration of age
- Certificate of State Origin
3. Successfully screened candidates should revisit the Benue State University portal and print out admission letter.
4. The Guidelines on e-payment are as follows:
- Visit www.bsum.edu.ng or https://www.portal.bsum.edu.ng
- Click on e-Payment platform to open the e-Payment Form
- Select programme, Payment Category. Type in Registration Number, Select session or semester as applicable.
- Click on “Generate Payment Reference” to generate payment number.
- Click on link to proceed.
a. For cash payments at Bank:
Before proceeding to the bank, complete and printout your Payment Reference Number slip from the e-Payment Platform from the University website or Portal and take it to the bank. On receipt of cash from you, the Bank using “College Pay” will process your transaction and generate Payment Receipt for you. Visit any of the following Bank Branches nation-wide to make payment.
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- ECO Bank Plc
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
- Sterling Bank Plc
- Diamond Bank Plc
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc
- United Bank for Africa Plc
- Unity Bank Plc
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
- Polaris Bank Plc
b. For ATM Payments: Visit any ATM machine with your ATM card and do the following:
- Select Quick teller from the ATM menu
- Select pay bills.
- Fill in the Payment reference number generated from the E-Payment platform when you are requested to enter the Customer ID.
- Fill in 04255101 when you are requested to enter the Payment Code.
- Enter your GSM Number and complete the transaction.
- After successfully completing the payment, return to the portal to login and print out your Payment Receipt.
c. For payment using Quickteller from the Internet: Visit the quickteller website www.quckteller.com/bsum to complete your transaction.
- Insert your Registration number
- Insert your email and mobile number and click “continue”.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your payment.
- Print out the payment confirmation slip.
- Return to the portal and print out a payment confirmation slip.
Follow the link below to use BSUM electronic payment system:
- Candidates are to note that checking of admission status, acceptance of admission, uploading of documents for on-line screening, payment of school fees, and course registration on the University Portal shall take place between Monday, 13th January and Friday, 14th February 2020.
- Candidates who scored 180 and above at JAMB UTME and 35% and above in the Post UTME of Benue State University, should do the following:
- They are expected to go to any JAMB CBT Centre and upload their relevant O’ Level credentials on the JAMB CAPS from Wednesday, 8th January to Wednesday, 15th January, 2020.
- Candidates should treat this announcement as very important and urgent.
- Forgery of any kind will attract automatic withdrawal of the admission offered and possible prosecution.
This is all about the Benue State University Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure for the 2019/2020 Admission Exercise—should incase you have any question Pertaining to the Benue State University Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure Please indicate by Asking Below the Comment space.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE