CRUTECH Post UTME Screening Form ↔ The Cross River State University of Science & Technology, Calabar (CRUTECH) Post UTME Admission Form for the 2020/2021 academic session and how to apply online…More details are written below.
The Cross River State University of Science & Technology, Calabar (CRUTECH) Post UTME Admission Form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out and on sale, 1st or second choice candidates who seek for Cross River State University of Science & Technology, Calabar Admission 2020/2021 should see requirements, Application Process and be Ready for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
The Cross River University of Technology, CRUTECH invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session first choice post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise.
CRUTECH Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
- Choose Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) their first choice and scored 160 and above.
- Did not choose CRUTECH at all but are interested in Cross River University of Technology and score 160 and above in the 2020 UTME Examination.
Candidates who fall under number (2) above are required to go to JAMB website and change to CRUTECH as their First Choice Institution.
How to Apply for CRUTECH Post UTME Form.
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay two thousand (N2,000.00) naira Screening Fee payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
To register, applicants should:
- Log on to crutech.edu.ng and click on the PostUTME link.
- Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
Screening will be online, candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
- 2020 UTME Result Slip
- O’level Result(s)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s) details as applicable
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin
- Only candidates who scored 160 and above in the 2020/2021 UTME Examination are eligible for the Screening.
- Candidates are not required to appear physically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar.
- The screening will commence on 6th July, 2020.
Candidates should therefore ensure that:
- All the above stated documents are scanned and uploaded properly.
- The phone number and scratchcard(s) details provided are correct.
Help Lines: 08055920291; 08151118002; 08066462239; 08037539136
Help Lines: 09072711614; 08151118002; 08066462239; 08189351784.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE