The Enugu Polytechnic (ESPOLY) wishes to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC that ESPOLY has currently Release the amount payable as school fees for the 2020/2021 academic session. Aspirants are advised to carefully Review the Enugu Polytechnic school fees for the 2020/2021 academic session. All New and Regular students are now Allowed to Review their fixed school fees.
Compiling the Enugu Polytechnic school fees information has not being so easy and we have bring out the best procedures by which candidates can check their school fees...If you are making use of PC or a Smartphone to get Access your ESPOLY school fees, just Stay online and follow the Guideline Below:
Enugu Polytechnic School Fees
All newly admitted students of Espoly are advised to pay their tuition fees early to the designated banks as approved by the school management.
Enugu state Polytechnic, Iwollo school Fees For ND Freshers 2020/2021 according to a very reliable source in the school is within the ranges of 39,000 to 45,000 Naira per session, that is first and second semester and this is excluding acceptance fee.
While Returning students (ND 2 and HND 2) are mandated to pay around 30,000 Naira per session too.
This fee is the same for all ND fresh students of Enugu state polytechnic irrespective of the course being offered.
We advise all student to be more careful when paying for any tuition fee, avoid paying to the wrong hands in order not be lose your Admission.
Are you Interested to know more About Enugu Polytechnic News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About Enugu Polytechnic?
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE