2020 FCEOYO Post UTME Form ♦ The Oyo State College of Education FCEOYO Post UTME Screening Form for the 2020/2021 academic session and how to Apply online…More details are written Below.
Oyo State College of Education (FCEOYO) has finally open doors for application to qualified students / candidates for the 2020/2021 academic session, 1st or second choice candidates who seek for Oyo State College of Education 2020 FCEOYO Post UTME Form should see requirements, Application Process and be Ready for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
Candidates Eligible for FCE Special Oyo Post UTME.
- Candidate(s) who made the Federal College of Education (Special) Oyo as their choice of institution during the 2020 UTME and whose score is 100 and above.
- Candidates who did not choose the College initially but scored 100 and above are also eligible to apply after effecting a change of institution to the college and making the college the first choice.
- Candidates who score below 100 marks in 2020 UTME
- Candidates with deficiencies in SSCE/GCE O’ Level (WAEC/NECO), (NABTEB for Vocational & Technical Courses only) results or equivalent.
FCE Special Oyo Admission Screening Requirements.
- Candidate will be expected to complete the admission screening form on-line starting from 1st July, 2019.
- 2 copies of UTME e-notification of results slip.
- Original and photocopy of the print-out copy of the on-line completed admission screening application form.
- SSCE/GCE O’ Level (WAEC/NECO) (NABTEB for Vocational & Technical Courses only) results or equivalent.
- Change of Institution print out slip by candidates who did not choose the College originally as its first choice Institution.
How to Apply for FCE Special Oyo Post UTME Form.
1). Make a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand (N2,000.00) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening at any Commercial Bank/Online through Remita Platform;
2). Please note that full payment for these items are required for completion and submission of the application form.
3). Carefully complete and submit the online application form;
4). Upload digital copies of scanned O’level result(s) and passport photograph with white background not more than 100kb which must be in JPEG or JPG with no eye glasses or veil and,
5). Print out the Online Application Form to ascertain successful registration.
How to make payment at Any Commercial Bank.
Step 1. Click Here To Generate Remita Retrieval Reference RRR Payment Invoice Slip
Step 2. Choose ‘2020 ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE FEE’ as service type and ensure that your payment information items are carefully filled)
Step 3. Print the Remita Retrieval Reference RRR Payment Invoice Slip
Step 4. Go To Any Commercial Bank Branch With RRR Payment Invoice Slip To Make Payment Through Remita Payment Platform
Step 5. Click Here To Continue Your registration using the RRR on admission portal.
How to make payment Online
Step 1. Click Here To Pay Online Through Remita Platform
Step 2. Choose ‘2019 ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE FEE’ as service type and ensure that your payment information items are carefully filled)
Step 3. Print the Remita Retrieval Reference RRR Online Payment Receipt
Step 4. Click Here To Continue Your registration using the RRR on admission portal.
Candidates are to please take note that deadline for submission of the application for the admission screening on the College website is Wednesday, 16th October, 2019 Time: 3:40pm.
For enquiry, contact College Admission and Academic Board unit or the following GSM Numbers: 08066325099, 08050920222, 08030810751
This is all about the Oyo State College of Education (FCEOYO) Post UTME Admission Form for the 2020/2021—-while Applying all students are to avoid mistake .
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE