KASU Post UTME Screening Form ♦ The Kaduna State University KASU Post UTME Screening Form for the 2020/2021 academic session and how to apply online…More details are written below.
Kaduna State University Kaduna (KASU), has finally open doors for application to qualified students/candidates for the 2020/2021 academic session, 1st or second choice candidates who seek for Kaduna State University Admission should see requirements, Application Process and be Ready for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
Registration for the Post-UTME Screening will commence on Monday, 7th September, 2020 and end on Friday, 16th October, 2020.
Is post-Utme compulsory?
Registration for the Post-UTME Screening will commence on Monday, 17th August 2020, and end on Friday, 18th September 2020.
KASU Post UTME Eligibility.
- Prospective candidates must have a minimum of five (5) relevant passes at Credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by recognized Examination Bodies in not more than two (2) sittings, including a pass at credit level in English and Mathematics.
- Prospective candidates must have sat for the UTME Examinations, chose KASU as the first choice, and must have scored an aggregate of (See below) or higher in the relevant subjects.
- Allied Health Sciences: 200
- Arts: 170
- Agriculture: 170
- Education: 170
- Environmental Sciences: 170
- Management Sciences: 180
- Science: 180 for Biochemistry, Computer Science and Microbiology, and 170 for other programmes
- Social Sciences: 180
- Medicine: 200
- Pharmaceutical Sciences: 200
- Eligible candidates must upload their O’ Level Results on KASU website before consideration for admission.
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates shall in addition to the minimum Five (5) O’ level relevant credits (including English and Mathematics) in relevant programmes applied, shall also obtain the minimum ‘A’ Level points for the programme.
How to Apply for KASU Post UTME Form.
- Visit https://forms.kasu.edu.ng from your computer OR Any Mobile Device OR simply use KASU Android Application (available on Google Playstore).
- Click on the Login Button (Green Button).
- Username is your Jamb Number (For Example 12345678BG).
- Password is your Jamb Number excluding the First and Last Character (For Example 2345678B).
- Click on the link “Proceed with Payment” to generate your payment details
- Click “Pay Via Interswitch” i.e. green at the top of the page.
- Proceed with payment.
- After Successful Payment, Logout of your account & wait for like 10 minutes, then log back in and continue your registration.
Candidates will be required to pay N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira only).
Deadline: 16th October, 2020.
For any enquiry or complain please send a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Kaduna State University came along with the institution which was Least Expected to grant and fight for the future of a student who values Knowledge, one of the things that set Kaduna State University Aside from other Universities is that the Institution is Based on Absolute Integrity.
Are you Interested to know more About Kaduna State University News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About Kaduna State University?
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE