KSU Cut Off Mark ♠ The Kogi State University (KSU) has release the 2020 Cut Off Mark, All candidates who scored the Exact point or above scored are qualified for the KSU POST UTME Cut off marks 2020/2021 Admission Exercise
What is the Meaning of Cut off Marks?
In most institutions Cut off Mark is an Agreed point determined by the authorities of an institution for qualification of students to be admitted in the course of the institution.
You might ask questions like: I had 180 and above but was not still given the admission to study my desired course?
For example in an examination hall when 100 students or candidates sit for an exam out of the 100 student one or two student may have the biggest score out of the rest…let’s say that there is an job recruitment offered by a company and there is a text or an exam given the person who scored up to 300 and they rest have below 200 point the candidate who score the highest will be valued ore than the rest and he or she will be given the job that is an example of cut off marks.
We hereby bring out the latest cut off marks of all institutions More details are placed Below.⇓
This is to inform the general public that the management of the Kogi State University, Anyigba, has released the minimum cut-off mark required for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise.
Kogi State University, located at Anyigba, is the state-owned University of Kogi, Nigeria. It was established in 1999 by Prince Abubakar Audu, the former governor of the state. At the time of its establishment, it was known as Kogi State University, It was named Prince Abubakar Audu University (PAAU) in 2002 and later renamed Kogi State University in 2003 (KSU). 98% of the courses offered in the university are accredited by the Nigeria University Commission (NUC).
KSU Cut-Off Mark.
JAMB Cut Off Mark:
Only candidates with UTME Score of 160 and above and with requisite minimum of Five (5) O’Level Credit Passes in the relevant subjects are eligible to attend KSU post UTME Screening Exercise.
See the cut-off mark for individual programme below:
|S/NO||PROGRAMME||CUT OFF MARK|
|2.||FISHERIES AND AQUACULTURE||160|
|3.||FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY||160|
ARTS AND HUMANITIES
|1||ARABIC LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE||160|
|2||CHRISTAIN RELIGIOUS KNOWLEDGE||160|
|3||ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND LITERARY STUDIES||160|
|4||HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES||160|
|1||EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY||160|
|2||EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY||160|
|3||EDUCATION AND CHRISTAIN RELIGIOUS KNOWLEDGE||160|
|4||EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS||160|
|5||EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE||160|
|6||EDUCATION AND GEOGRAPHY||160|
|7||EDUCATION AND ISLAMIC STUDIES||160|
|8||EDUCATION AND PHYSICS||160|
|9||EDUCATION AND SOCIAL STUDIES||160|
|10||HUMAN KINETICS AND HEALTH EDUCATION||160|
|11||LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE||170|
|1||ISLAMIC AND SHARIA LAW||160|
|2||BANKING AND FINANCE||170|
|1||ANIMAL AND ENVIROMENTAL BIOLOGY||160|
|10||PLANT SCIENCES AND BIOTECHNOLOGY||160|
|2||GEOGRAPHY AND PLANNING||160|
- Candidates who did not meet up with the requirements of the courses they applied for are advised to effect change of course on www.jamb.org.ng as appropriate. (JAMB course combination for every course must be put into consideration)
- Candidates are strongly advised to upload their O’level results on JAMB portal
- Candidates are to note that a date for the sales of KSU Post UTME Screening forms will be announced and published on kogistateuniversity.edu.ng with the mode of payment duly outlined.
- In case of any enquiry/assistance where necessary, candidates are to send their emails to [email protected] (Ensure to quote your JAMB Reg. No. in all mails)
- Candidates must have valid phone numbers and E-mail address before starting the application procedure.
Post UTME Cut-Off Mark:
The cut-off marks for the 2019/2020 admission exercise:
|S/NO||PROGRAMME||CUT OFF MARK|
|2.||Food Science and Technology||43|
|3.||Fisheries and Aquaculture||40|
ARTS AND HUMANITIES
|1||Arabic Language and Literature||40|
|2||Christian Religious Studies||40|
|3||English and Literary Studies||47|
|4||History and International Studies||45|
|1||Education/Christian Religious Studies||40|
|11||Library and Information Science||47|
|12||Education/ Social Studies||40|
|2||Banking and Finance||46|
|1||Animal and Environmental Biology||40|
|9||Plant Sciences and Biotechnology||40|
|2||Geography and Planning||40|
NOTE: The above Kogi State University cut-off mark is the exact cut-off mark set by the management of Kogi State University and all students who are aspiring or seeking admission into the institution are required to score the exact cut off point before admission will be considered, the only student who has the total score above are eligible to take part in Kogi State University Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE