KSUSTA Admission List ↔ The Management of Kebbi State University, Kebbi has once again released all the list of candidates who will be offered Admission into the various Degree programmes for the 2020/2021 Admission session.
The main Purpose of this content is to help each Candidate/ individual to know more how to check their Admission status we urge every candidate to understand the reason of compiling these Articles, stay focus and follow the guideline outlined for the Kebbi State University, Kebbi Admission List.
Kebbi State University admission list which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission for the 2020/2021 academic session has been uploaded online.
We have come across many questions lately about the Kebbi State University, Kebbi Admission List 2020/2021 and we have resolved much Concern some are still asking questions like:
- Is KSUSTA Admission List Out?
- How to Check KSUSTA Admission List ?
- What to Do After Checking Your KSUSTA Admission List?.
- Can I Gain Admission If My Name is not On the List?
- What are the Courses offered in KSUSTA?
All these questions will be answered as we proceed.
How to Check KSUSTA Admission List.
Follow the link below to access your KSUSTA 2nd batch admission list:
Follow the link below to access your KSUSTA 1st batch admission list:
Successfully admitted candidates are to come for registration at the designated registration centre within the University with effect from Monday, 18th November, 2019 to Friday, 6th December, 2019. Candidates who fail to register within the specified period would be charged for late registration.
Admitted candidates are advised to check their JAMB profile to accept the admission and print-out JAMB online admission letter. You are also expected to visit the University portal to print-out your Admission Status letter.
On Registration fees, visit your profile account on the University portal www.ksusta.net to generate your registration fees for both State and other States Indigenes and for more guidelines on Registration Procedure. Students who wish to be accommodated into the University Hostel are to pay additional fee of ₦15,000:00 for bed space per student, per session.
Please note, admitted candidates are expected to come along with Originals of all their credentials, UTME Result Notification, JAMB Online Admission Letter, Admission Status letter from the University portal and 10 copies of passport photographs.
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also access your KSUSTA admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your KSUSTA admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to KSUSTA Admission List for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Are you Interested to know more About Kebbi State University, Kebbi News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About Kebbi State University, Kebbi .
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE