MAPOLY Registration, School Fees Payment Deadline ♠ The Moshood Abiola Polytechnic Abeokuta (MAPOLY) Registration, School Fees Payment Deadline for 1st Semester 2020/2021 Academic Session has been Scheduled….see all details below.
This is to inform all the National Diploma and Higher National Diploma, Full-time and Part-time programmes students of Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta (MAPOLY) that the authorities of the institution have announced the registration and school fees payment deadline for the first semester, 2018/2019 academic session.
The Management, having taken a cursory look at the 2018/2019 Admission and Registration processes, approved the extension of the deadlines for registration for the first semester 2018/2019 session by two weeks.
The Rector, Dr. Samson Adeola Odedina, made the pronouncement during the inauguration of new Students’ Union Executive led by Comrade Samson Omoniyi (a.k.a Heritage) at the Ramotu Ibironke Babalakin Auditorium.
The initial deadlines, which were fixed for Friday, 21st and Friday 28th June, 2019 for Fresh and Returning Students respectively, have now been extended till Friday, 4th July, 2019.
Students should recall that the Management had earlier approved the ratio 60:40 part-payment of tuition across all categories of students.
Management therefore urges all students to take advantage of the extension to complete their registration on or before Friday, 4th July, 2019 as there shall be no further extension of the new deadline.
Students are therefore advised to visit the websites on www.mapoly.edu.ng to complete their registration.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE