MOUAU Direct Entry Screening Form is Out ♣ The Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike (MOUAU) has release her Direct Entry Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session…See More Passive Details Below.
The management of the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session Direct Entry screening exercise, beginning from 1st July 2020 and closes midnight 29th July 2020.
Candidates are required to register online for the MOUAU Direct Entry Admission screening.
MOUAU Direct Entry Screening Eligibility.
All candidates who applied to Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike for the Direct entry admission are eligible.
How to Apply for MOUAU Direct Entry Screening.
To register, candidates must proceed as follows:
- Candidates are to visit the University Website at www.mouau.edu.ng
- Click on the 2020/2020 Direct Entry Admission Screening Banner
- Enter a valid email address for record purposes
- Input JAMB Registration number. This leads you to the Remita payment platform where an RRR number is generated with which payment of N2000.00 will be made. Payment can be done by debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and depositing cash. Note: transaction charges apply
- Return to the site to continue registration. P.S: If you encounter any challenges after payments, kindly contact the University Portal Office.
- Register by filling an online Application form and selecting proposed Department and other requisite details. KINDLY REGISTER IN DEPARTMENT APPLIED FOR IN JAMB.
- Candidates are required to fetch their O’level results by inputting in the required field for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/TC II Exam number, Type of Exam, Year of Exam, O’levels Exam Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card). Note only details on cards not used not up five times are valid.
- Ensure that the correct result/ results have been fetched before clicking on the submit menu.
- Note: Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed
- Fill the form, submit and take printout after executing the Submit button. System sends a copy of submitted form to your email for records.
- Kindly note that the University is not liable for any wrong information entered by candidates.
- Candidates are advised to check the University Portal for their screening test results seven working days after registration.
MOUAU Direct Entry Screening Examination Date & Requirements.
The Date for the Onsite screening test will be communicated through your E-mail and phone numbers, you will be required to bring the following :
- Printout of filled form as this contains candidate’s unique Direct entry Admission. Screening number as an evidence that candidate has registered for the Direct EntryAdmission Screening.
- One coloured copy of your JAMB photo page
- Originals of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/TC II certificates.
- Original copies of A’ levels/ Diploma / NCE/Degree certificates or evidence of same for sighting.
- Statement of result indicating CGPA obtained, if available.
- Candidates are to ensure that registration details provided conform with information on certificates presented for the screening.
All Direct entry candidates seeking admission into Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike are hereby informed as follows:
The Date for the Onsite screening test will be THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 26, 2020.
Candidates are required to bring the following:
Printout of filled form as this contains candidate’s unique Direct Entry admission screening number as an evidence that candidate has registered for the D/E admission screening.
One coloured copy of your jamb photo page
Originals of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/NCE certificates for sighting and also photocopies.
Original copies A’ levels/Diploma/NCE/ etc, certificates, statement of results or evidence of same for sighting and also photocopies.
Valid ID card – (Voter’s card, Driver’s Licence, International Passport)
Candidates are to ensure that registration details provided conforms with the information on the certificates presented for screening.
Certificate verification starts at 9.00 am while screening test starts at 12.00 noon prompt.
Venue of the screening exercise is College of Crop and Soil Sciences, Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike
Are you Interested to know more About Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About Michael Okpara University .
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE