NUBA POLY Post UTME Screening Form ↔ The Nuhu Bamalli Poly(NUBAPOLY) Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021 Academic Session and how to apply online…More details are written below.
Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic (NUBAPOLY) has finally open doors for application to qualified students/candidates for the 2020/2021 academic session, 1st or second choice candidates who seek for Nuhu Bamalli Poly Admission should see requirements, Application Process and be Ready for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
Nuhu Bamalli Poly Post UTME Eligibility.
- The minimum UTME (Jamb) cut-off point (120 for ND and 100 for NCE) and above.
- Candidates who choose the polytechnic as First Choice are eligible to apply for the 2020/2021 Admission screening exercise.
- Candidates that indicated interest in the Nuhu Bamali Polytechnic, Zaria as their 2nd Choice and 3rd Choice are also advised to change to 1st Choice.
- Candidates who applied for admission are STRONGLY advised to upload their SSCE/NECO/NABTEB/NBIAS results to JAMB website (e-facility) at any nearest JAMB Accredited CBT Centre. Failure to do so would deny candidates admission.
- Only Candidates that participated in the Post-UTME exercise will be considered for admission into Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic.
How to Apply for NUBAPOLY Post UTME Form.
All applicants are to make a payment of two thousand nairas (N2,000.00) only for the Post -UTME online screening exercise. The Payment can be made through any Commercial Bank nationwide upon presentation of payment Slip generated from the Polytechnic Portal or directly pay online (web Payment.
Candidates are advised to provide authentic personal e-mail addresses and phone numbers for easy communication on their admission status.
Therefore, the applicants are to visit the school Post-UTME Portal (postutme.nubapoly.net) for instructions on the Post UTME online screening exercise.
- Go to Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic post-UTME portal at https://postutme.nubapoly.net/.
- Enter your JAMB No in the box provided on the left
- Click on the submit button to check if your data is submitted to us by JAMB
- If your information is found a Transaction ID would be generated for you.
- Click on Proceed to Payment link on your invoice. You can pay online or in any Branch of the major banks nationwide
- If your Payment is made in a Banks branch, you are to return to this portal and check your payment status
- If your payment is successful(Online or Bank branch), you would be asked to open a PUTME Screening account.
- For those who are applying through JAMB change of Institute, the Data is not immediately available. Therefore, If your data is not available you shall check again later.
In the process of opening your account PLEASE use a password that you would always remember DO NOT Disclose your password to anyone
Screening venues and dates will be communicated to registered candidates later via text or email.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE