OAU Admission List 2020/2021 ↔The Authorities of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife has once again released all the list of candidates who will be offered Admission into the various Degree programmes for the 2020/2021 Admission session.
The main purpose of these content is to help each Candidates/ individual to know more how to check their Admission status we urge every candidate to understand the reason for compiling these Articles, stay focus and follow the guideline outlined for the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife Admission List.
OAU admission list which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission for the 2020/2021 academic session has been uploaded online.
We have come across many questions lately about the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife Admission List 2020/2021 and we have resolved many consciences some are still asking questions like:
- Is OAU Admission List Out?
- How to Check OAU Admission List?
- What to Do After Checking Your OAU Admission List?
- Can I Gain Admission If My Name is not On the List?
- What are the Courses offered in OAU?
All these questions will be answered as we proceed .
How to Check OAU Admission List Online.
Compiling the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife Admission List information has not being so easy and we have bring out the best procedures by which candidates can check their Admission List…If you are making use of PC or a Smartphone to get Access your OAU Admission Stay online and follow the Guideline Below:
Currently, you can only access your fupre admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your fupre admission status.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Admission List.
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to OAU admission status checking portal at https://eportal.oauife.edu.ng/admissions.php.
- Enter your admission year in the required column i.e. 2020.
- Supply your JAMB registration number where required.
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button to access your OAU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to OAU admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Are you Interested to know more About Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE