OSPOLY Post UTME Screening Form ↔ The Osun State Polytechnic, Iree (OSPOLY) Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session and how to Apply online…More details are written below.
Osun State Polytechnic, Iree (OSPOLY) has finally open doors for application to qualified students/candidates for the 2020/2021 academic session, 1st or second choice candidates who seek for Osun State Polytechnic Admission should see requirements, Application Process and be Ready for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
The management of the Osun State Polytechnic (OSPOLY), Iree invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session post UTME screening exercise.
Osun Poly Iree Post UTME Eligibility.
- Candidates who made Osun State Polytechnic Iree their First or Second Choice in the 2020/2021 UTME, as well as those who are still wishing to change to Osun State Polytechnic, Iree and scored 120 and above, can apply for the National Diploma Courses and 100 for NCE courses.
- Candidates for all courses must possess five (5) Credit Passes at not more than two sittings in relevant O’Level Subjects, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October 2020 are not eligible and need not apply.
Candidates who do not participate in our Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission
How to Apply for Osun State Polytechnic Post UTME.
The Post -UTME Screening Card is available at a sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only at the OSPOLY Microfinance Bank, Iree or its branches at Ayetoro, Osogbo and Isokun Roundabout, Ilesa.
Eligible Candidates should log to Osun State Polytechnic, Iree Website: www.ospoly.com and take the following steps:
- Visit osunpoly.com
- Click on CBT Registration.
- On the page shown, select POST UTME
- Type in your full name and email address.
- Click proceed to payment
- After successful payment, you will be redirected to registration page where you will complete registration
- After filling your details, submit the page and print out the registration slip.
NOTE: Come with photocopies of your JAMB result slip and O’level result(s) to the examination hall. Aptitude test date will be announced later.
Deadline: Not Specified.
Further Clarifications may be obtained via email:firstname.lastname@example.org or the following phone numbers: 07059397105, 08122088411, 08030862530.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications where necessary.
The Polytechnic has zero tolerance for cultism, drug abuse or any anti-social behaviour.
Thank you so much for taking a Tour on this post (Osun State Polytechnic, Iree (OSPOLY) post utme admission form 2020/2021academic session) we have take the time to officially dish out Top Information and Now it turns to show us a little gratitude. Help us spread the information by making use of the sharing button below, and don’t forget to subscribe to get great News and other Information, we wish you success in all your endeavors…Stick around for more Info.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE