Ramat Poly Post UTME Screening Form ↔ The Ramat Polytechnic (RAMATPOLY) Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021 Academic Session Is out…see More details are written below.
Ramat Polytechnic (RAMATPOLY) has finally open doors for application to qualified students/candidates for the 2020/2021 academic session 1st or second choice candidates who seek for Ramat Poly Admission should see requirements, Application Process and be Ready for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
- Know Your Aspiring School Post UTME/Screening Method of Post UTME and Setting Questions: …
- Revise your School Post UTME Past Questions: …
- Read your Textbooks, Notebooks, and Listen to News: …
- Don’t Procrastinate, Start Reading Now!
- 5. Don’t forget to Pray & Play.
- GET LATEST INFORMATION, BE UPDATED WITH NEWS FROM YOUR SCHOOL AND JAMB.
Ramat Polytechnic Admission Requirement
Over 95% of the Polytechnic Programmes are accredited either by National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) or the National Commission for Colleges of Education (NCCE) in line with National Policy of these bodies. Each of the body has criteria set to regulate the Polytechnics in admitting applicants. Therefore, the minimum entry requirement for the least program i.e. Pre-ND, Pre-NCE and Certificate programmes are 5 passes in Oâ€™ Level and which must include English Language, Mathematics subjects and on relevant core subjects in the area of study. Alternatively, a candidate with 5 Credit at Oâ€™ Level is also eligible. The requirements for the entry into National Diploma programmes in sciences, a successful candidate from an accredited Pre-ND science program is considered and admissible but with a minimum of five passes at Oâ€™ level and must include English language, Mathematics and one core subject in the area/field of study. Candidates who have gone through and pass the Polytechnics accredited programmes are also eligible for admission into National Diploma programmes. In any case however, the candidates must sit for JAMB examination and obtain a Maximum cut-off mark to be considered for admission.
Meanwhile, for those seeking admission for Higher National Diploma, the candidate must possess the basic requirements for admission into National Diploma programmes, they must also have passed the National Diploma program with the minimum of lower credit and one industrial attachment or in rare cases, a pass but with minimum of two years cognate experience after graduation. An excellent student who has a distinction may out rightly be considered for admission into Higher National Diploma.
How to Apply for RAMATPOLY Post-UTME Screening Form
NOTE: Ramat Poly Post-UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 is not currently on sales. Once the form is out this page will be updated, so Stay informed and read on.
Thank you so much for taking a Tour on this post (Ramat Polytechnic (RAMATPOLY), post utme admission form 2019/2020 academic session) we have take time to officially dish out Top Information and Now it’s turn to show us a little gratitude. Help us spread the information by making use of the sharing button Below, and don’t forget to subscribe to get great News and other Information, we wish you success in all your endeavors…Stick around for more Info.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE