The University of Benin UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Form for the 2020/2021 academic session and how to apply online…More details are written below.⇓
University of Benin (UNIBEN) has finally open doors for application to qualified students/candidates for the 2020/2021 academic session, 1st or second choice candidates who seek for University of Benin Admission should see requirements, Application Process and be Ready for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
This is to notify the public that the University of Benin (UNIBEN) Post-UTME/admission screening for admission into the University Degree Programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic Session is on.
UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Exercise for 2019/2020 Academic Session; will take place between 8th August 2020 and 18th August 2020 in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University.
The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. All candidates are expected to be seated, latest one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise
Candidates Eligible for UNIBEN Post UTME.
Candidate must have the following:
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2020/2021 UTME Admission and chose the University of Benin as First Choice and scored 200 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise
- Obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects (four if excluding mathematics); at not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for UNIBEN Post UTME Form.
The procedure for the 2020/2021 Admission Screening application is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit uniben.edu
- Click on Student Portal
- Click on WAEUP Portal.
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number, immediately your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the WAEUP KOFA Student Portal click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and password to log in.
- To start the application process, please click on the ‘Application record’ provide all the required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1 x 1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “pay via Remita” on top left corner of the page. Follow the instruction to pay the application GROSS fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) with a valid ATM-Enabled card from any commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule & Details.
GROUPING OF COURSES FOR SCREENING
1 SOCIAL SCIENCES AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT
- Mathematics and Economics
- Social Sciences
- Management Sciences
- Estate Management
- Environmental Sciences
2 PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- Physical Sciences
- Education – Physical Sciences
- Technical Education
- Basic Medical Sciences
3 LIFE SCIENCES
- Life Sciences
- Education Life Sciences
- Education Arts
- Library and Information Sciences
- Guidance and Counseling
5 OTHERS Special Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Adult Education
Candidates should go back on-line on 6th August 2020 to check for their specific day, venue and time for the screening.
PLEASE NOTE THAT GSM PHONES AND CALCULATORS ARE NOT ALLOWED
NOTE: UNIBEN Post-UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 is not currently on sales, so you should disregard any information stating otherwise. You should also not attain calls demanding money in exchange for admission to UNIBEN. Once the form is out this page will be updated, so stay informed and read on.
Are you Interested to know more About the University of Benin News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About the University of Benin?
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE