Achievers University New accredited Courses and Requirement | See full list of Courses Offered in Achievers University for undergraduate programme
Achievers University, full list of New accredited Courses Offered in AUO _ All Courses offered in Achievers University, are all approved by The National Universities Commission (NUC) of Nigeria which is a government commission promoting quality higher education in Nigeria.
Achievers University Accredited Courses and Requirements
Do you Need a Guideline that can help you get more access to Achievers University, AUO New Courses and Requirement? this page is what you need, we will help you know more about AUO New Courses and Requirement and anything else… Our comprehensive Courses will show AUO New Courses and Requirement.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and mathematics at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidates with Teachers Grade II (TC II) with passes at credit or merit levels in conjunction with credit passes in relevant subjects at GCE, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents may be considered. No subject may be counted at both TC II and GCE O/Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents.
- The candidate must make at least 200 pass mark in JAMB to qualify for internal screening by the Achievers University.
Are you Interested to know more About Achievers University News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About Achievers University.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE