Dr Godwin Emefiele the governor of Central Bank of Nigeria, has speak concerning the apex bank coming up with a New entreprenuer scheme, through which corps members can undergo highly intensive traning during their year of service.
He disclosed this when NYSC Director General, Brigadier General Shuaibu Ibrahim paid a courtesy call on him at the Central Bank Headquarters, Abuja.
Emefiele stated that the empowerment plan has two phases. The first phase is to train the Corps Members theoretically and practically in their various skills of choice, while the second phase involves giving them start-up loans in form of equipments.
He said Corps Members who take part in the programme will be given a long period to repay their loans, by which time they would have stabilized.
Speaking on his mission at the Central Bank Headquarters, NYSC Director-General appealed for more robust synergy towards greater economic empowerment for Corps Members.
Brigadier General Ibrahim who thanked his host for previous support to NYSC said a lot can still be done through the establishment of more skill centres across the country, in addition to the two already built in Gombe and Ekiti states.
The NYSC helmsman also sought for collabo- ration towards reviving the Scheme’s cottage industries in order to generate jobs for Corps Members and other categories of youths.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE